Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ocer View Post
    you? 4-1 me? LOL you joking? XDDDDDDD ive never lost to randoms like you and never will through

4-2 even maple cant carry you because youre just that bad then after that you dodged going around telling people how i dodge you.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD should i refresh your memory how you got smacked?
    I d0nt usually cw with idiots like him, lemme get strait or ivana next time, or even flora and I wanna see y0u talk shit again next time we play ok ok ;-;

And yeah the 4-1 happened I ss'd it I honestly am not bothered to look for it, it was one of my alts and I forgot which one was it

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TaintGunz View Post
    I d0nt usually cw with idiots like him, lemme get strait or ivana next time, or even flora and I wanna see y0u talk shit again next time we play ok ok ;-;

And yeah the 4-1 happened I ss'd it I honestly am not bothered to look for it, it was one of my alts and I forgot which one was it
    because you dont have one. and yes please cw with any of them and the result doesnt change. its still you getting smacked XDDDDDD

i be waitin for your legend mates to carry you and still losing because youre just like any page 13 goblins XD

Donator

Thanks
    Best topic ever, I'm laughing so hard at everyone.
    YO MOFO K ?

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread Information