Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hCbV...ature=youtu.be

slow mo'd the video. clearly near end, he airfights tupac and doesnt shoot when its red

BAHRAIN

Banned

Thanks
    XDDDDDDDDD strait: its TOOGLE........ AJAJAJAJ

kid is pathectic thinking AR is me when AR is Rage/Best (Clan leader of Thor) and trying so hard to get me ban because i crushed him so badly even when he has limit breaker XDDDDDDD

on a side note mr strait paki boy you want rash to take a look at the replay??? sure ask him to.

everyone take a look at how legit STRAIT(HOMOsapien) aims lmfao. shooting people jumping out of walls and everything. oh wait. thats not even aimming. its called waving xhair..... staff can take this as a report on this legit PLAYER XD

http://www.mediafire.com/?ha0az4s2uar26zu

pce paki boy

BAHRAIN
    Last edited by ocer; 02-15-2013 at 06:43 AM.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Jesus both of you need to shut the **** up.

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Do you think we are stupid or something? its obvious he'snt using shotbot there cause he's not fcking using type 2 crosshair, dont ever try to lie to me or anybody like that, he's sbing (cuz he suck and miracle now he hits hard) same as you (got a video of you afk killing me, 2lazy to find it over 200 replays but if you keep going on dat attitude i ll look for it). and many other people thinkin they anygood. pls son, pls.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    Do you think we are stupid or something? its obvious he'snt using shotbot there cause he's not fcking using type 2 crosshair, dont ever try to lie to me or anybody like that, he's sbing (cuz he suck and miracle now he hits hard) same as you (got a video of you afk killing me, 2lazy to find it over 200 replays but if you keep going on dat attitude i ll look for it). and many other people thinkin they anygood. pls son, pls.
    i lol'd ya i totally sb and i lost 4-0 to you and rash XDDDDDD

i only cw you ONCE. dont know how you come out with how i hit hard and how i suck and what afk killing? LOL make some sense.

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ocer View Post
    i lol'd ya i totally sb and i lost 4-0 to you and rash XDDDDDD

i only cw you ONCE. dont know how you come out with how i hit hard and how i suck and what afk killing? LOL make some sense.
    You lost 4-0 to me and rash when this sb wasnt out there yet. Now i see you in a tdm, so first day i come back knowing there's a new sht around i decided to record you since you was getting accused of sb by multiple players here. I didnt even had to check the replay since when i was fighting against you, you did that typical roll sb pb and checking replays i came to the conclusion that it was sb indeed.
    I wasnt talking about the cw since we were trolling with jack he had 30 ap 1 hit ko and spray to troll, and it was obvious you and adobe (another sber) would focus on me or watever.
    I've been told mcsic already has this erock shotbot you guys were talkin in this thread https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...KingPraa/page2 so enjoy son, enjoy, cuz whenever mr genius mcsic and mr linear beast gets this sht patched everything will be as before, (if y'all dont get banned before that happen).
    Btw the afk killing record is Adobe, not you. l2read
    Dont ever try to bs me son, ever...
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Banned

Thanks
    are u dumb lol? when u record a replay, and someone else were to ciew it, settings would automatically change to theirs, so if. arya uses type 1, and who ever recorded it uses type 2, ad im viewing it with type 3, type 3 xhair will show up... i dont know where this random ego came from but im down to challenge it ^.^

Banned

Thanks
    You lost 4-0 to me and rash when this sb wasnt out there yet. Now i see you in a tdm, so first day i come back knowing there's a new sht around i decided to record you since you was getting accused of sb by multiple players here. I didnt even had to check the replay since when i was fighting against you, you did that typical roll sb pb and checking replays i came to the conclusion that it was sb indeed.
    I wasnt talking about the cw since we were trolling with jack he had 30 ap 1 hit ko and spray to troll, and it was obvious you and adobe (another sber) would focus on me or watever.
    I've been told mcsic already has this erock shotbot you guys were talkin in this thread https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...KingPraa/page2 so enjoy son, enjoy, cuz whenever mr genius mcsic and mr linear beast gets this sht patched everything will be as before, (if y'all dont get banned before that happen).
    Btw the afk killing record is Adobe, not you. l2read
    Dont ever try to bs me son, ever...
    are you crazy? i dont even have this erock shtty sb ROFL. before this sht came out i was already crushing 90% of fg. calm down bro i dont even need sb to whack you rofl

we can go 1v1 now and you can rec the whole 1v1 of you getting smacked legitmately. any1 can watch even your buddy rash

side note. and before this shitty erock sb came out i already have been reported couple of times for uc/sb/aimfix or w/e and rash declined it. calm down you are shit rofl enough talking to spastic randoms going around acting all korean XDDD

and you wont 1v1 me. i already said name any server and ill just dl to smack you then uninstall. you still wont. you're all talk with those candies on fg LOL korean FANBOYYYYYYYYY GO PROTECT YOUR GUNZ E-REP get good arab lixo bb
    Last edited by ocer; 02-15-2013 at 08:32 AM.

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Dan... you're becoming another Rifu, calm down with this shit yo. You wasn't this big of an egoer when you used to be legit.. I'm being dead serious right now... same with Rifu... now he talks shit cuz he became unlegit. You're doing the same shit. Calm down with this lmfao KoreanAim is a good player and I doubt he'd get smacked.... :/
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyMoh View Post
    Dan... you're becoming another Rifu, calm down with this shit yo. You wasn't this big of an egoer when you used to be legit.. I'm being dead serious right now... same with Rifu... now he talks shit cuz he became unlegit. You're doing the same shit. Calm down with this lmfao KoreanAim is a good player and I doubt he'd get smacked.... :/
    you just made me laugh lol im not 'used' to be legit. i am legit. you can just watch me and him 1v1 then and see if im unlegit rofl any server he can name.

i'm not trying to be a jerk nor ill start sht with any1. you know me for so long just because i got abit better doesn't mean i'm unlegit rofl. ANd you said i constant 3shoting you when i view the replay of me and you cwing. i only 3 shot you 2 rounds and others were 5/6 shots.. lmfao

side note: IF im really unlegit i wouldnt had lose from 3-0 to 3-4 with MAPLE. doesnt make sense lol. and you see this slow mo, i wave my x hair twice bc it moves out of the mouse pad until i pick it back up. rofl just because i wave once throughout the whole tdm doesnt mean i sb. and there are alot of signs that this isnt sb. you're not a 2013 player i belive you know what is sb like.

and you cant act like you dont have my skype moh, AR isnt me, you know that. and i dont have this w/e erock sb. https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...KingPraa/page3
    Last edited by ocer; 02-16-2013 at 06:04 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information