Blessing's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Name: Jake

In Game Name (IGN): Blessing

About Me: I am nice and helpful. I'm a boy of course. I like Gunz Private Servers (mostly this server. ).

Skills/Attributes (Coding/Photoshop/etc..): I kind of code. I'm not a advanced coder, but I can still code. I made over 10 Maple Story Private Server myself.

How Active Are You: About 10-12 hours each days. On weekends about 2-3 hours. So I'm active most of the time.

How much experience do you have with being a Game Master/Game Moderator?: Like I said, I made Maple Story Private Servers so I'm the owner and I know how to feels like to be moderators and stuff. I've also been Head GM in other Maple Story Private Servers.

What's so special about you? Why should you be accepted as a staff member? You should accept me as a staff member because I am very experienced. And I always try to catch hackers. (Also I might even know where hackers hack). I might even donate to this server soon so keep up the good work!

Do you speak any Languages besides English? Umm I'm Korean, but my best language is English. I can talk in Korean, but cannot type or read Korean. (I'm learning how to read and also type Koreans.)

Closing: Like I said in "About Me". I LOVE this server, and it's the best Gunz Private Server I EVER played. No Lag and not many hackers which I like the most. I am happy most of the time. And if I'm grumpy sorry... I have like 1% pf grumpyness so I am 99% happy. I NEVER hacked so you can count on me! Thanks you for reading and I hope I can be a GM!
    MessageBox.Show("VB.NET Coder", "Tha Best Member")

Sniper's Avatar Ex-Top Crew Leader/ Intermediate PHP Coder

Thanks
    Think your smart eh? posting in conditional apps...
    ty Enuma aka Izoka

I not pro =[

Thread Information