ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    Lol, dude made a topic about me leaving early...so I'd thought I'd share this with everyone for the reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtUFZQxlmWc

This folks, is the reason gladiator is dead..

Watch in 720p or 1080d to read comments on video.

Praa's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    i smack all gladiator

Thanks
    Your video is funny as hell .... people should read what actually happens in this conversation and tell me who was the one getting mad and who was just playing around ? this video proved nothing but your anger and your jealousy .... tsk tsk i feel bad ... you made a 15 min video of me toying thanks guys i feel so special * tear *

Hustle Using Takami's Forum

ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    If you were just toying, why immediately after the 1v1 with recluse you go around to glad rooms saying you won when you were the one that left early...at 5-4... stop being a pathetic lying ****** and grow some balls. You wernt toying with either of us, or you wouldn't have played as lame as you did to try and get at least one kill. The video actually shows how pathetic you are for disrespecting someone in a 1v1 then when it gets done to you, you go make a topic about it. Grow up Hustle. You're killing gladiator.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
    If you were just toying, why immediately after the 1v1 with recluse you go around to glad rooms saying you won when you were the one that left early...at 5-4... stop being a pathetic lying ****** and grow some balls. You wernt toying with either of us, or you wouldn't have played as lame as you did to try and get at least one kill. The video actually shows how pathetic you are for disrespecting someone in a 1v1 then when it gets done to you, you go make a topic about it. Grow up Hustle. You're killing gladiator.
    Lol I knew recluse could have not lost to a running pedal bad like hustle. Looks to me in the video that recluse just gets tired of him running around after hustle finally gets a kill on him after running around.
    Although I believe Recluse should have kept trying throughout the 1 on 1, I can't blame him for stopping putting in effort against a guy that runs from you the whole time. I just can't bbelieve hustle was the one that left early, Recluse should have left as soon as Hustle started running from him and insulting him. Gj exposing though. Pretty sad. That's some funny shit when Ekelon does it to him and he makes a forum topic about it lololol. Idk why you guys care about this random though honestly.

ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Speedstyle View Post
    Lol I knew recluse could have not lost to a running pedal bad like hustle. Looks to me in the video that recluse just gets tired of him running around after hustle finally gets a kill on him after running around.
    Although I believe Recluse should have kept trying throughout the 1 on 1, I can't blame him for stopping putting in effort against a guy that runs from you the whole time. I just can't bbelieve hustle was the one that left early, Recluse should have left as soon as Hustle started running from him and insulting him. Gj exposing though. Pretty sad. That's some funny shit when Ekelon does it to him and he makes a forum topic about it lololol. Idk why you guys care about this random though honestly.
    Yeah he stopped trying...and you're right Recluse should have left at 4-0 when Hustle started running and peddling from him. We don't care about him, but myself personally I don't roll over like a bitch when someone tries calling me out..I try to deal with it. After all, someone has to throw away trash right?

KR4K3N's Avatar _-Thor-_

Thanks
    this thread is so interesting

Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    funny thing is i can hack and people would still think im legit cause im so good at this game

ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KR4K3N View Post
    this thread is so interesting
    So is your comment. So original and such original character.

Thread Information