Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Joobie's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Alex's Resignation:

I've actually thought about resigning as a Forum Moderator for a while now and I think it's time I get it over with. This community is falling apart rapidly and I personally can't stand it anymore. I honestly just can't be staff for a community such as this. The community used to be better in the past, but over the years it has just changed way too much. Putting all that aside, the recent staff decisions, between last GM picks to the recent ones, have shown me that getting staff wasn't as difficult as it was before. I won't pick out any of the current Trial Game Moderator's, but I think that the way the Game Moderator picks have been going it won't end well for the server. I understand the staff decisions the admins make are for the best of the server, and that all people deserve a chance at becoming a GM, but some people deserve a chance more than others. Now that Bashy & Rash have left, none of the current staff can really spot UC/SB/etc. (not saying all, a few of you can I think). The Game Moderator decisions aren't really my problem, but I had to put that there as it does truly bother me. Also, what is the purpose of the Event Team? Hiring more Game Moderator's basically solves the lack of events, having 1 Event Team member is pointless. If anything reopening the Event Team applications would've been a better idea than reopening the Game Moderator applications. The amount of Game Moderator's we had prior to the addition of the Trial Game Moderators was fine. I hope McSic becomes active soon as well, and hopefully has some say in the staff decisions for the future. I could say a lot more but I'd prefer not to start arguments with people, so I'll leave it at that. Thanks for the opportunity Dave, it's been a blast. For all you who were against me being a Forum Moderator, Happy days for you. For those who actually liked me as a Forum Mod, My apologies.

Joobie's Resignation:

So yeah… I’ve finally came up with my decision of resigning as a Forum Moderator of FrestylersWorld. All I have to say is that the community has changed so much over the years I’ve played this server. When I mean “changed”, I believe the oldgens will realize how peaceful the community used to be back then, and comparing it to the present, it’s such a shame really. I used to love being dedicated to this server a lot in my younger years, but I guess I’m starting to lose my passion for it.

And oh boy, all that drama that FG faces every day is just atrocious. Like seriously, whoever starts that drama needs to shut the f*ck up, grow a set of balls, and stop starting sh*t with people who did nothing to you. It’s just sad to see you poor souls picking on others, provoking, insulting in a sly manner, w/e,
    Honestly, it’s noticeable how the outcomes of particular events have been “
    weird” lately. As for one, I’m not a particular fan of the process of how applicants have been chosen over the years. In my opinion, the selections have gotten worse and worse, especially this time. I’m pretty much speaking on behalf of myself, some staff members, and the community, that there were more QUALIFIED individuals that should’ve been selected as a Trial GM. Speaking as a former ex-GM, it’s just sad how there was so much potential in that pool of applicants just thrown out in a blink of a second, it’s almost as if you blindfolded yourself and chose randomly.

As well as the decisions that have been made my staff has bugging me lately. For one, why did you even establish the Event Team if all the applicants were denied as trial?

There’s also the fact that Miranda was promoted from Event Master to Game Master? Speaking on behalf of myself and the community, I rarely see her complete a player report based on Underclock/Overclock/Shotbot/Aimfix/Aimbot, etc.

You can call me a hypocrite or w/e, as a Forum Moderator, I haven’t done many reports during my time, but at least I try to manage to solve any forum report that has been untouched. And don’t say that I can’t handle a GM report; I used to be a GM here as well. As an Event Master, you did a great job Miranda, but I don’t think being promoted to a GM was a very wise decision from the staff. You are only capable of muting individuals ingame in my eyes, no hate, unless you can prove me wrong by actually completing one, which you have not over the past few months.

I would like to thank Dave for giving me the opportunity to become a Forum Moderator on FreestylersWorld. It was fun in the beginning, but then it just started to plummet downhill from there. It was great to work and become a part of the staff team with you guys. I guess I served my time here well enough -I leave the rest up to the current staff.

I wish you guys good luck, this isn’t the last time you hear from me

Joobie ~

2. The following 42 users say thank you to Joobie for this useful post:

Adam (02-17-2013), Aether (02-19-2013), Dave (02-17-2013), Alwis (02-17-2013), Bakpao (02-18-2013), Bear (02-17-2013), CamelBoyMoh (02-17-2013), Casper (02-17-2013), Charcoal (02-17-2013), Claudia (03-18-2013), DesiBoii (02-17-2013), Divine (02-17-2013), Faith (02-17-2013), Hiresh (02-17-2013), IMusic (02-17-2013), JohnB (02-17-2013), Juriën (02-17-2013), Kensei (02-17-2013), Kira (02-17-2013), kjellieboy07 (02-17-2013), manaog (02-20-2013), Mastu (02-17-2013), Mega (02-18-2013), Mike (02-17-2013), mr guy (02-17-2013), Nancy (02-17-2013), Natto (02-17-2013), Nickachu (02-17-2013), Nuva (02-17-2013), Paradise Heaven (02-18-2013), Piracy (02-18-2013), Quacks (02-17-2013), Rash (02-17-2013), Resort (02-17-2013), Rocka (02-17-2013), serpento (02-17-2013), Tomboii (02-17-2013), Tubeo pls (02-18-2013), Wanderlust (02-17-2013), Xanxus (02-17-2013), yuul (02-17-2013), Zeal (02-18-2013)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Omg joobie , u were my favorite ;(

4. The following user said thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Joobie (02-17-2013)

JohnB's Avatar 2kawaii2live&2sugoi2die

Country
    Thanks
    Wow...

I must say, something like this can only be described as “unexpected” - seeing if these are your real thoughts on the server, I can only say “I couldn’t agree more” After so many years passing , it becomes harder to accept what this community has become, myself being a hypocrite, considering I’m just as bad as these trolls. But that’s how it is man.

Oh well. You guys did good, nobody can stop you I guess.

6. The following 3 users say thank you to JohnB for this useful post:

Alwis (02-17-2013), Juriën (02-17-2013), Mastu (02-17-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    damn joob, you're effin distracting me with that tamako signature. t-t
    i lobi you man

8. The following user said thank you to Nickachu for this useful post:

Joobie (02-18-2013)

Bear's Avatar The way of spam shooting

Thanks
    the inevitable truth :< who does like it back in in the 2009/10/11s ? Joobie has a point about the current gms ...as if they were randomly selected i do believed they were much more qualified ppl out there ..
    (¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸Esperanto¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)

"A Warrior is not measured by its kills, but by its
    heart
    ."

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Sad to see you both leave.

You both did a decent job.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Cole World

Thanks
    Sad truth is that it'll never be the same

The more you get to know a person, the more attractive they become to you. Because everything beautiful you see on the inside of them, suddenly you see on the outside of them, too.

Bear's Avatar The way of spam shooting

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Sad to see you both leave.

You both did a decent job.
    U sir certainly is a "NewGen" what they do is not just decent but a lot of dedications /hardwork
    (¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸Esperanto¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)

"A Warrior is not measured by its kills, but by its
    heart
    ."

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    U sir certainly is a "NewGen" what they do is not just decent but a lot of dedications /hardwork
    I couldn't find the right word but yeah..

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Brisk's Avatar Arizona

Thanks
    Sad seeing you both leave the team at the same time, but the time will come sooner or later.

Was great working with you both.

Good luck and on forward!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information