Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Modcrusher

Thanks
    I just find it immature that you leave at a critical period like this one.
    Plus what has mc to do with it. I was the one to let it rebirth and actual showed some potential.
    Coming to a conclusion, thanks for moderating the forums, but I personally find it pathetic to leave at these times.

Jin's Avatar 振り返ってはいけない

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Luneth View Post
    I was the one to let it rebirth and actual showed some potential.
    Who the hell are you saying that you rebirthed it?
    The Legendary Unlegit

Originally Posted by Adobe View Post
    thanks for teaching me , master.
    Spoiler!

#TeamUnlegit
    ~ IGN(s)
    ^6Jin^1

3. The following user said thank you to Jin for this useful post:

Adam (02-17-2013)

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    As strange as it may seem but I liked both resignation letters. Appreciated the hard work which you guys put into Freestylersworld.
    I disagree with this post.

Alex. You were my right hand guy. I talked to you far more than I had the other Moderator's. The fact you would leave over some shit that doesn't involve you, really makes me EXTREMELY disappointed in you. If I were to have ever left, I was going to make sure to recommend you to my immediate position, no questions asked as second senior Moderator under myself. Obviously I'm glad I hadn't left yet. I can no longer play League with you. You choose to associate yourself with Bash and Rashy, you can be right out of my friendship, then. You left in our time of need, and you've lost most, if not all of my respect. I'm glad you left on proper terms, but I cannot be happy with this decision when you did so much for us and left over something so dumb. You should have done what I had done. Stuck to no side.

Joobie. You were Staff when I first ****ing joined here. The fact you would ALSO leave simply due to something that also didn't involve you, pains me greatly. I understand your want to go back to the old days. But here's reality: Forsaken, is gone and has kids. UkRaiNeR, is gone and has a life. Gucci, same thing. Forsaken, same thing. Sniper, same thing. Reaper, same thing. Alis, same ****ing thing. We have McSic, and Dave now. They have done right by the community for years. No, I haven't always agreed to the decisions they've made, the choices they've made, but I've always stuck by this Server. Chances are if I were to leave due to a disagreement? I'd have been off the Staff team in 2009. Face facts. Shit, is gonna change. And you have to remember, FGunZ is the reason you were hired here. Not McSic, not Dave, not me, not anyone else for any reason. You leave the server due to some problems, it just goes to show how loyal you really were, and I honestly thought you BOTH would outlast just about anyone else. I was wrong.

Good-bye, have a nice life, it was great working with you two, and although I honestly do not and will not agree with your reasoning for leaving, I will let you do so peacefully and without an argument. This post is my closure, and should be seen as such.

5. The following 8 users say thank you to Jakanadin for this useful post:

JohnB (02-18-2013), Joobie (02-18-2013), Luneth (02-18-2013), manaog (02-20-2013), McSic (02-18-2013), Resort (02-18-2013), StephanM (02-18-2013), Xanxus (02-18-2013)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Alex. You were my right hand guy. I talked to you far more than I had the other Moderator's. The fact you would leave over some shit that doesn't involve you, really makes me EXTREMELY disappointed in you. If I were to have ever left, I was going to make sure to recommend you to my immediate position, no questions asked as second senior Moderator under myself. Obviously I'm glad I hadn't left yet. I can no longer play League with you. You choose to associate yourself with Bash and Rashy, you can be right out of my friendship, then. You left in our time of need, and you've lost most, if not all of my respect. I'm glad you left on proper terms, but I cannot be happy with this decision when you did so much for us and left over something so dumb. You should have done what I had done. Stuck to no side.

Joobie. You were Staff when I first ****ing joined here. The fact you would ALSO leave simply due to something that also didn't involve you, pains me greatly. I understand your want to go back to the old days. But here's reality: Forsaken, is gone and has kids. UkRaiNeR, is gone and has a life. Gucci, same thing. Forsaken, same thing. Sniper, same thing. Reaper, same thing. Alis, same ****ing thing. We have McSic, and Dave now. They have done right by the community for years. No, I haven't always agreed to the decisions they've made, the choices they've made, but I've always stuck by this Server. Chances are if I were to leave due to a disagreement? I'd have been off the Staff team in 2009. Face facts. Shit, is gonna change. And you have to remember, FGunZ is the reason you were hired here. Not McSic, not Dave, not me, not anyone else for any reason. You leave the server due to some problems, it just goes to show how loyal you really were, and I honestly thought you BOTH would outlast just about anyone else. I was wrong.

Good-bye, have a nice life, it was great working with you two, and although I honestly do not and will not agree with your reasoning for leaving, I will let you do so peacefully and without an argument. This post is my closure, and should be seen as such.
    I completely agree with that.

7. The following 8 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Adorable (02-18-2013), Chevy (02-18-2013), Faith (02-18-2013), Joobie (02-18-2013), Luneth (02-18-2013), manaog (02-20-2013), Mega (02-18-2013), Xanxus (02-18-2013)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information