Artemis and lames before v7
    Ghost & 80 dmg revs. Scam evento and able to report them also jaja

Gud times ;-;
    getting banned 6 times. good times ;-;

2. The following user said thank you to Cute Nymph for this useful post:

Kira (02-19-2013)

Pulse's Avatar I AM THE ORIGINAL

Thanks
    If you guys want the reason why most of us quit...

BunnyChaser - Stopped coming on the forums for the most part and being in game because of real life / the community turned to shit
    RuiKenshin - Stopped going in-game because he wanted to perfect his kStyle or something, also real life, and also the community turned to shit
    Elizabeth - Not sure. I'm assuming real life... And the community turned to shit.
    Me - Community is ****ing garbage. Get your shit together. Don't EVER hire Sparta as a ****ing GM, let alone an Admin of this server. He's trash.
    Nick-S- - Still here, but only for the GFX community and music
    Anima - Still around sometimes. Thinks he's god. He's not.
    kShinu - Stopped playing because people here are garbage and think they're good. (See - Anima)

Basically, everybody from the old days, and I don't remember every single person's name (the ones above are just off the top of my head), left because this community turned into utter garbage. It's part of the reason I made a new character, pretended to be new, stomped people, and made everyone in my clan maintain a level head and throw away their ego. I was trying to get the community back to how it used to be (somewhat), and it worked... Until I left again.

The community here is trash. That's why we left. I refuse to play here as long as people are garbage but have egos larger than the German Territory during WWII.

There's your answer.

Edit - July 2009 is when I joined the forums. I was active in-game during 2007.

Edit II - To clarify, the community is both in-game and on the forums. For example, people on the forums who complain over stupid shit just make a lot of work for mods and force mods and supermods (if we even still have those?) to be ****ing nazis over rules. It's a ****ing game. Get over stupid shit. In life, you're not going to be able to just cry over every little piece of shit thing that somebody says to you and get your way. Abuse is one thing, like NitroAnon back in the day and Sparta, but crying because somebody called you trash or a ****** is nonsense. Get the **** over it.

In-game, it's just about people being little assholes and trolls. This is a game, and we're here to have fun. 13 year-old douchebags ruined it for a lot of us because they thought they were the ****ing shit. Guess what? They weren't then, and they're not now.

If you want this server to be good, you have to make it good. You're the ****ing community. Stop being a bunch of egocentric assholes and make this an enjoyable place for everyone.

Also, who the **** still plays this game?
    Last edited by Pulse; 02-19-2013 at 08:05 AM.

4. The following 5 users say thank you to Pulse for this useful post:

Alwis (02-19-2013), Nickachu (02-19-2013), SaintSnow (02-19-2013), Superdry (03-06-2013), Tumble (02-19-2013)

Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pulse View Post

BunnyChaser - Stopped coming on the forums for the most part and being in game because of real life / the community turned to shit
    RuiKenshin - Stopped going in-game because he wanted to perfect his kStyle or something, also real life, and also the community turned to shit
    Elizabeth - Not sure. I'm assuming real life... And the community turned to shit.
    Me - Community is ****ing garbage. Get your shit together. Don't EVER hire Sparta as a ****ing GM, let alone an Admin of this server. He's trash.
    kShinu - Stopped playing because people here are garbage and think they're good. (See - Anima)

Basically, everybody from the old days, and I don't remember every single person's name (the ones above are just off the top of my head), left because this community turned into utter garbage. It's part of the reason I made a new character, pretended to be new, stomped people, and made everyone in my clan maintain a level head and throw away their ego. I was trying to get the community back to how it used to be (somewhat), and it worked... Until I left again.

The community here is trash. That's why we left. I refuse to play here as long as people are garbage but have egos larger than the German Territory during WWII.

There's your answer.

Edit II - To clarify, the community is both in-game and on the forums. For example, people on the forums who complain over stupid shit just make a lot of work for mods and force mods and supermods (if we even still have those?) to be ****ing nazis over rules. It's a ****ing game. Get over stupid shit. In life, you're not going to be able to just cry over every little piece of shit thing that somebody says to you and get your way. Abuse is one thing, like NitroAnon back in the day and Sparta, but crying because somebody called you trash or a ****** is nonsense. Get the **** over it.

In-game, it's just about people being little assholes and trolls. This is a game, and we're here to have fun. 13 year-old douchebags ruined it for a lot of us because they thought they were the ****ing shit. Guess what? They weren't then, and they're not now.

If you want this server to be good, you have to make it good. You're the ****ing community. Stop being a bunch of egocentric assholes and make this an enjoyable place for everyone.

u s0und mad
    i'm gonna leave now, you hurt my feelings
    eg0 n00b

Tumble's Avatar Sir Newgen

Thanks

There's your answer.

This is the epitome of what we as a community need

Natto's Avatar Piece of Kek

Country
    Thanks

There's your answer.

who is elizabeth is kshinu? XD

im surprised people are still updating and coming up with new mod ideas in this game

I like to start wildfires

XxXGamerZXxX's Avatar 凸(¬◡¬)凸ლ(╹◡╹ლ)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Were you even able to speak a common tongue back in the day? Because it looks like you just got born.
    Ego again ZzZZ..........

Originally Posted by sparks View Post
    liar, i remember when v7 wasnt released we all flamed the staff for not releasing it till 5 years after the release date
    okay !!
    Y O L O

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks

There's your answer.

This community sucks, or people are different? Yes this community is garbage but you're ego was a damn big part of making this place more miserable.

Donator

Thanks
    Am i considered old ?

Hype's Avatar Miquel's idol

Thanks

There's your answer.

you are like one of the worst egoers back in the days..
    i remember killing you and automatically you came up with shit like lagshiedl balbalbal ez**** kid blablalba get good blablabalbla

Banned

Thanks
    People have awkward ego, they consistently lose against you and supposedly you are a baddie. If I win from someone with say a score of 12-8 it means we are pretty even skillwise, I might indeed be a bit better or got lucky but that's it. I won't call the other person trash, I realize they are just fine players too, the person I have just beat 12-8 will however call me trash, baddie etcetera. people just ain't keeping it real because their ego's are too big. gunz is a game with a very high skillcap and as such you will meet players that are better than you, this does not mean you're bad, you're just not the best and people fail to realize this for some weird reason. When I play on tomboii pretty much everyone riding my ****, when I play on an alt suddenly people start egoing me.

theres also another major point, gunz the duel is ****ing old and people lose interest.

13. The following user said thank you to Tomboii for this useful post:

manaog (02-20-2013)

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread Information