Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hype View Post
    you are like one of the worst egoers back in the days..
    i remember killing you and automatically you came up with shit like lagshiedl balbalbal ez**** kid blablalba get good blablabalbla
    Dr.BlaBla JOJO

Banned

Thanks
    also UC, OC and SHOTBOT have ruined gunz in general, not just fgunz. if there were a way to completely remove this there'd be much less hate & suspicion.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    also UC, OC and SHOTBOT have ruined gunz in general, not just fgunz. if there were a way to completely remove this there'd be much less hate & suspicion.
    Yup thats realy true
    btw wrneer zie ik tomboii weer online
    Main : selemious
    2e : lacked
    3e : rowazaim
    4e : gericain

Clan:1e : Rumble
    2e : untouchables
    3e : gumes
    4e : clan less

League of legends
    IGN : Teamviezept

Pulse's Avatar I AM THE ORIGINAL

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hype View Post
    you are like one of the worst egoers back in the days..
    i remember killing you and automatically you came up with shit like lagshiedl balbalbal ez**** kid blablalba get good blablabalbla
    I don't think I ever came up with the lagshield excuse. I probably said you had really high ping or something, but you're not memorable enough for me to care.

Honestly, everyone gets pissed in a competitive setting. Guess what? This is a TPS. It's going to be competitive most of the time. Thus, people are going to get angry at times.

The problem is CONSTANT, UNWARRANTED ego, flame, and bashing. Whether or not you can pick out an occasion when I ego'd is irrelevant.

Also, with my new name, I actually never ONCE ego'd. There was one point where Johnny thought he was god and I smashed him even with his UC. However, I never ego'd because I had a reputation to uphold.

And @Slugheady (multi-quote wouldn't work for some reason...) - I was rarely an asshole on the forums without reason. If I was an asshole, it was usually in the GFX section giving GOOD CnC. People don't like being criticized. They want to see "omg 10/10 fantastic" all of the time. Guess what? I'm honest and will call something or someone trash if it is / they are. Again, get over it.

5. The following user said thank you to Pulse for this useful post:

JohnB (02-24-2013)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread Information