Originally Posted by CamelBoyBashy View Post
Dude, it makes no sense to talk about banning someone for being unlegit anymore. Me and Rash are gone, none of them can spot uc/oc/sb/aimbot/aimfix, they all just speculate. And when I banned a guy named Praa for being unlegit and refusing to fix his lag, all hell broke loose. Not to mention he was banned for the same reason 3 times before.

Lmfao! All I'm seeing while scrolling through is basically "how can you be sure he was saying it to you" ROFL.

Also to add: Jakanadin told me about my mother and when I told him about his mother he perma banned me not too long ago.

I honestly think that McSic should be the person to pick the staff members because this is just slackness, Mr. Jong is definitely off his game as of recent times.
I read that too and disappointedly planted my hand in my face when I saw it, and even though it is indeed a biased report it has no relevance - these are about the game moderators, be it the new ones or the old ones. I could probably write a whole different rant on forum moderating although it has always come across as much too bureaucratic and power-greedy to me, causing me to never have shown any interest towards it. Good point though, thanks for addressing it, it only adds more value to my argument o/