Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Oh how this thread is just a small example of how this community has gone to shit.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Faith for this useful post:

Bakpao (02-18-2013), Leopard (02-18-2013), serpento (02-18-2013)

Nuva's Avatar Event Spammer

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
    tell your dad to buy a better condom next time you assclown, are you kareems boyfriend or somethingggg.
    First off your newgen too you haven't even been here for a year.... plus i've already stated that i don't even agree with kareem, AND i haven't actually said anything directed at you. People like you are the reason people are raging about the community being horrible. Take a second to stop flaming and actually think before you post..
    Too Legit.

LaceUp's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nuva View Post
    First off your newgen too you haven't even been here for a year.... plus i've already stated that i don't even agree with kareem, AND i haven't actually said anything directed at you. People like you are the reason people are raging about the community being horrible. Take a second to stop flaming and actually think before you post..
    No, kareem is a reason, and now you are one. For defending that piece of shit.

Nuva's Avatar Event Spammer

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    I started this recent account like 2 months before summer, summer time was an extremely slow working time for me. I only had work like. 5 hours a week. And apart from chilling with my friends I use to play GunZ. Not like you who got lvl 99 in 42 and thinks it's an achievement to no life. Go quest some fcking random ass br. If you compare my time from when there was decent staff to now, you'll see I don't even play 1hour a week.
    Eat my shit, no one likes you.
    zz proved nothing.. phrase no one likes you is a fail. and still 1 third of a year played in 10 months. done gg no re
    Too Legit.

Leopard's Avatar ***bitch2006

Thanks
    Kareem and N0va are born from pond scum ^^.
    #TEAMMELANIE #CLUBMELANIE
    jaja only hav dis sig if u r invited by me & cute nymph kk son or u imposter fegit

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingKareem View Post
    I can respond to any thread. 1st amendment: Freedom of speech, religion, etc. GG
    I hope you realized that this Forum isn't the United States. We have people from all over the world. You should feel like shit.

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    People like you are why the community sucks dck now. Shut the hell up.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Leopard's Avatar ***bitch2006

Thanks
    1 n0t 3v3n st@rt fl@m3 0k@y g4y 4 n33d 2 ch111 m3n
    #TEAMMELANIE #CLUBMELANIE
    jaja only hav dis sig if u r invited by me & cute nymph kk son or u imposter fegit

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    People like you are why the community sucks dck now. Shut the hell up.
    No, people like YOU are the reason why the community is shit.
    Mime and Leopard, enjoy your 2 week ban. (Any unban appeal will be instantly declined.)

In case you didn't know, this thread was in the DEBATES section. This doesn't mean you can say/flame/insult whatever you want.

11. The following 5 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Bakpao (02-18-2013), Luneth (02-18-2013), MikeGSI (02-18-2013), yuul (02-18-2013)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I told this to Joobie before that he was a better Game Moderator as a Forum Moderator.
    And I love how those 'questionable' signatures are going around, I'll be nice to remove them with just a verbal warning (this post) instead of handing out infractions.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information