Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Bakpao's Avatar safe and sound

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyBashy View Post
    Dude, it makes no sense to talk about banning someone for being unlegit anymore. Me and Rash are gone, none of them can spot uc/oc/sb/aimbot/aimfix, they all just speculate. And when I banned a guy named Praa for being unlegit and refusing to fix his lag, all hell broke loose. Not to mention he was banned for the same reason 3 times before.

Lmfao! All I'm seeing while scrolling through is basically "how can you be sure he was saying it to you" ROFL.

Also to add: Jakanadin told me about my mother and when I told him about his mother he perma banned me not too long ago.

I honestly think that McSic should be the person to pick the staff members because this is just slackness, Mr. Jong is definitely off his game as of recent times.
    I read that too and disappointedly planted my hand in my face when I saw it, and even though it is indeed a biased report it has no relevance - these are about the game moderators, be it the new ones or the old ones. I could probably write a whole different rant on forum moderating although it has always come across as much too bureaucratic and power-greedy to me, causing me to never have shown any interest towards it. Good point though, thanks for addressing it, it only adds more value to my argument o/
    22/12/2009

15/10/2010

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bakpao View Post
    I read that too and disappointedly planted my hand in my face when I saw it, and even though it is indeed a biased report it has no relevance - these are about the game moderators, be it the new ones or the old ones. I could probably write a whole different rant on forum moderating although it has always come across as much too bureaucratic and power-greedy to me, causing me to never have shown any interest towards it. Good point though, thanks for addressing it, it only adds more value to my argument o/
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...rting-this-guy

more evidence? o.o

only a mute for saying that, used to be a warning + mute when I was still gm.

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...rting-this-guy

more evidence? o.o

only a mute for saying that, used to be a warning + mute when I was still gm.
    Give me credits kid.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    Give me credits kid.
    This ^.

Credits to Mr. El... uhm.. I mean Chris.

-

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    Give me credits kid.
    choukran

KR4K3N's Avatar _-Thor-_

Thanks
    i remember when i got banned for saying pepperoni

INb4 ANOTHER BAN

Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    funny thing is i can hack and people would still think im legit cause im so good at this game

Donator

Thanks
    Dude, it makes no sense to talk about banning someone for being unlegit anymore. Me and Rash are gone, none of them can spot uc/oc/sb/aimbot/aimfix, they all just speculate. And when I banned a guy named Praa for being unlegit and refusing to fix his lag, all hell broke loose. Not to mention he was banned for the same reason 3 times before.

Lmfao! All I'm seeing while scrolling through is basically "how can you be sure he was saying it to you" ROFL.

Also to add: Jakanadin told me about my mother and when I told him about his mother he perma banned me not too long ago.

I honestly think that McSic should be the person to pick the staff members because this is just slackness, Mr. Jong is definitely off his game as of recent times.
    You're right, first Ben says after a few views of the report thread, my clanmate was not shotbotting. Then in a sudden random change without any proof otherwise, did they ban him. Not only that it was a ban, it was an ip ban. If he did shotbot in the first place, why didn't my clanmate Arya get banned by Rash or Bashy in the first place? He was reported for "unlegitness" about 5 times before the "Erock's shotbot" came out. All of them were denied when the reports were handled by Rash. Once Rash and Bashy decided to join the ELITE group, these "so called know how to spot uc/oc/sb/ab gms" banned him immediately. Ha!
    Last edited by JillValentine; 02-18-2013 at 02:58 AM.

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    "I can no longer play League with you. You choose to associate yourself with Bash and Rashy, you can be right out of my friendship, then." - Jaka

I'm not the kind of person that gets heated easily but this pissed me off. Jaka you you basically said that would throw away your friendship that you had with Alex
    just because he is friends with Rash and Stefan. You are wrong for this on so many levels it's not even funny. You should be disappointed in yourself to be honest.

9. The following 6 users say thank you to Charcoal for this useful post:

MadameDeath (02-18-2013), Casper (02-18-2013), Farmer Bashy (02-18-2013), Hiresh (02-18-2013), Leopard (02-18-2013), Rash (02-18-2013)

Leopard's Avatar ***bitch2006

Thanks
    Deleting my post without my consent or warning, Thanks.

The more recent staff members are so full of thereselves, Luneth calls somebody an idiot while the guy felt offended over being called gay. And he thought it wasn't even an insult? Where the hell have you been, you're what, 19? And you don't think gay is an insult to people? You need jesus my friend, stop acting like you own the server.
    #TEAMMELANIE #CLUBMELANIE
    jaja only hav dis sig if u r invited by me & cute nymph kk son or u imposter fegit

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by JillValentine View Post
    You're right, first Ben says after a few views of the report thread, my clanmate was not shotbotting. Then in a sudden random change without any proof otherwise, did they ban him. Not only that it was a ban, it was an ip ban. If he did shotbot in the first place, why didn't my clanmate Arya get banned by Rash or Bashy in the first place? He was reported for "unlegitness" about 5 times before the "Erock's shotbot" came out. All of them were denied when the reports were handled by Rash. Once Rash and Bashy decided to join the ELITE group, these "so called know how to spot uc/oc/sb/ab gms" banned him immediately. Ha!
    You gotta wonder..
    Originally Posted by Charcoal View Post
    "I can no longer play League with you. You choose to associate yourself with Bash and Rashy, you can be right out of my friendship, then." - Jaka

I'm not the kind of person that gets heated easily but this pissed me off. Jaka you you basically said that would throw away your friendship that you had with Alex
    just because he is friends with Rash and Stefan. You are wrong for this on so many levels it's not even funny. You should be disappointed in yourself to be honest.
    I don't understand how you could just start hate someone/dislike them simply from their choice of friends. I'm friends with current/former Game Moderators and other staff that REALLY hated Andy. Do you see them just ignoring me because I'm friends with him? A real friend wouldn't give a ****. It's not like Alex was conspiring with Rash and Bashy to do something horrible. They're just friends. This is complete bullshit to me, just saying.
    Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
    Deleting my post without my consent or warning, Thanks.

The more recent staff members are so full of thereselves, Luneth calls somebody an idiot while the guy felt offended over being called gay. And he thought it wasn't even an insult? Where the hell have you been, you're what, 19? And you don't think gay is an insult to people? You need jesus my friend, stop acting like you own the server.
    Lmao. He ran a MC server and now he think he's the shit. Oh, and I thanked a post from I think when Charcoal called him a trash GM and he was like;
    Originally Posted by Luneth
    Oh really, you thank him for saying:
    Oh please you're trash as a game moderator anyways you should just resign it's not like you're in anyway helping this community.

I'll wont ever talk to you again.
    Last edited by Adam; 02-18-2013 at 03:05 AM.

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Adam for this useful post:

Charcoal (02-18-2013), Farmer Bashy (02-18-2013)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information