Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Leopard's Avatar ***bitch2006

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    You gotta wonder..

I don't understand how you could just start hate someone/dislike them simply from their choice of friends. I'm friends with current/former Game Moderators and other staff that REALLY hated Andy. Do you see them just ignoring me because I'm friends with him? A real friend wouldn't give a ****. It's not like Alex was conspiring with Rash and Bashy to do something horrible. They're just friends. This is complete bullshit to me, just saying.
    I know; its not right.
    But what also pisses me off is the fact they're removing our post on a thread in the Debates section, where we express our free will. If we can't do that, remove this sub section because it is pointless to even have if you're going to be biased about it.

On topic, I'd really like to know why you'd break up your online friendship over something not even happening in real life, no. That's ridiculous and Jaka needs to change, not Alex because he did nothing wrong but be respectful to them and develop an online friendship.
    #TEAMMELANIE #CLUBMELANIE
    jaja only hav dis sig if u r invited by me & cute nymph kk son or u imposter fegit

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
    I know; its not right.
    But what also pisses me off is the fact they're removing our post on a thread in the Debates section, where we express our free will. If we can't do that, remove this sub section because it is pointless to even have if you're going to be biased about it.

On topic, I'd really like to know why you'd break up your online friendship over something not even happening in real life, no. That's ridiculous and Jaka needs to change, not Alex because he did nothing wrong but be respectful to them and develop an online friendship.
    Exactly.

Thanks
    Anyway, I know this is ******ed, but LoL is a completely different game. You only have to play league with Alex, not Rash, not Bashy. I dont get what's so bad about that. Infact he might as well "defriend" 3/4 of the server for supporting Bashy and Rash in this equation.
    jaja only hav dis sig if u r invited by me & cute nymph kk son or u imposter fegit

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Anyway, I know this is ******ed, but LoL is a completely different game. You only have to play league with Alex, not Rash, not Bashy. I dont get what's so bad about that. Infact he might as well "defriend" 3/4 of the server for supporting Bashy and Rash in this equation.
    to be honest, i'm quite disappointed to hear this from jakanadin. i never thought i'd hear such, sorry for my language but, complete bullshit coming from him.

Thanks
    Im taken aback too, he is a quality staff member, but to hear that was a shot to the head. That was a really poor move on his part, but we do have to understand it is his choice and not ours, his life and not ours, and he has to do what he thinks is best for him.

On another topic, these new staff members surely know how to shit talk. There was quite an argument today between Jin, KingKareem, Resort and Ben today; it was rather funny though.
    Adorable was trying to handle a UC thread, when she can hardly K-style in game, she just talks or ignores people.
    Jin fired a comment to her, and she of course ignored it; what choice did she really have. But Resort says "Jin shut the **** up you cant handle a UC thread either" or something like that. It caused a dispute for about 5 minutes, before Ben applys ice to the burns made within the chatbox. I was muted during the time, but I really would've liked to jump into this conversation, because for a newer staff member, that was a poor move and you make yourself look unprofessional. I applaud Adorable for ignoring the situation, it is what you should do, but I'm puzzled why she tried to do the UC report. I believe she should of left it to Kunal, somebody who had knowledge of what underclocking is and how to spot it. After this, I lost complete hope in our new trial GM's.

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Im taken aback too, he is a quality staff member, but to hear that was a shot to the head. That was a really poor move on his part, but we do have to understand it is his choice and not ours, his life and not ours, and he has to do what he thinks is best for him.

On another topic, these new staff members surely know how to shit talk. There was quite an argument today between Jin, KingKareem, Resort and Ben today; it was rather funny though.
    Adorable was trying to handle a UC thread, when she can hardly K-style in game, she just talks or ignores people.
    Jin fired a comment to her, and she of course ignored it; what choice did she really have. But Resort says "Jin shut the **** up you cant handle a UC thread either" or something like that. It caused a dispute for about 5 minutes, before Ben applys ice to the burns made within the chatbox. I was muted during the time, but I really would've liked to jump into this conversation, because for a newer staff member, that was a poor move and you make yourself look unprofessional. I applaud Adorable for ignoring the situation, it is what you should do, but I'm puzzled why she tried to do the UC report. I believe she should of left it to Kunal, somebody who had knowledge of what underclocking is and how to spot it. After this, I lost complete hope in our new trial GM's.
    funny part about hearing that is Jin actually knows how to spot UC/OC. lmao. i have nothing against resort but he obviously won't be making the staff, not from that kinda attitude.

Thanks
    I know, he's really good at K styling and knows a lot about under clocking. I truly agree with you, and its sad because he was one I would have liked to been staff, but after his recent post and comments I highly doubt he'll make it, but you never know. I swear they barely look at the members recent actions, and just pick people who were "favored". That is clearly an opinion set on the table, but it is what I believe.

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    I know, he's really good at K styling and knows a lot about under clocking. I truly agree with you, and its sad because he was one I would have liked to been staff, but after his recent post and comments I highly doubt he'll make it, but you never know. I swear they barely look at the members recent actions, and just pick people who were "favored". That is clearly an opinion set on the table, but it is what I believe.
    his recent comments were just comments. when jin wants to be professional, he can be quite formal and official. i wouldn't bet against him, not until you seen him allaround '-'. but people are entitled to their opinions. ;D

Thanks
    He's a great character imo, Although mostly he does act formal, he is also really funny and also is a troll.

I would really like the people who know how to spot these problems within gunz, like underclocking & shotbot to give advice to our newer staff members, that way the staff would be great! Knowingly, a couple of our ELITE members have alot of knowledge about underclocking, but are currently butt hurt with the server at the moment, but seeing them pitch in to help the staff would be nice. There'd be less complaints which would be good for a change.

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    He's a great character imo, Although mostly he does act formal, he is also really funny and also is a troll.

I would really like the people who know how to spot these problems within gunz, like underclocking & shotbot to give advice to our newer staff members, that way the staff would be great! Knowingly, a couple of our ELITE members have alot of knowledge about underclocking, but are currently butt hurt with the server at the moment, but seeing them pitch in to help the staff would be nice. There'd be less complaints which would be good for a change.
    when chosen to be a game moderator, it is kinda assumed that you know how to spot uc/oc, or at the very least, know what it is. honestly, that's all dave should look for in his choices since we have enough staff capable of the spammers/flamers, and the uc/oc gms would easily be able to take care of those.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information