Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Leopard's Avatar ***bitch2006

Thanks
    True, true. But usually "you know who" looks past this. Anyways, I have to go.
    #TEAMMELANIE #CLUBMELANIE
    jaja only hav dis sig if u r invited by me & cute nymph kk son or u imposter fegit

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
    True, true. But usually "you know who" looks past this. Anyways, I have to go.
    haha, alright mate. maybe later we'll talk more via skype? i'll add you later ;P

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
    Im taken aback too, he is a quality staff member, but to hear that was a shot to the head. That was a really poor move on his part, but we do have to understand it is his choice and not ours, his life and not ours, and he has to do what he thinks is best for him.

On another topic, these new staff members surely know how to shit talk. There was quite an argument today between Jin, KingKareem, Resort and Ben today; it was rather funny though.
    Adorable was trying to handle a UC thread, when she can hardly K-style in game, she just talks or ignores people.
    Jin fired a comment to her, and she of course ignored it; what choice did she really have. But Resort says "Jin shut the **** up you cant handle a UC thread either" or something like that. It caused a dispute for about 5 minutes, before Ben applys ice to the burns made within the chatbox. I was muted during the time, but I really would've liked to jump into this conversation, because for a newer staff member, that was a poor move and you make yourself look unprofessional. I applaud Adorable for ignoring the situation, it is what you should do, but I'm puzzled why she tried to do the UC report. I believe she should of left it to Kunal, somebody who had knowledge of what underclocking is and how to spot it. After this, I lost complete hope in our new trial GM's.
    No hate or anything, but Kunal doesn't know how to spot either... '-'
    After Kunal declined this report. https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-oc&highlight=
    Flavour came to me asking me to check the replays. I said it was OC and I told Flavour to ask another member of staff to reopen and look at it. And now he's banned.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks again Alex & Joobie, did what you had to do. Apparently Jakanadin wanted you guys to remain staff even though you weren't happy. Eh, it's not about how he feels, it about how you feel. Who gives a fk what he feels?

I won't stop expressing my opinion even if it means some people gets extremely butthurt about it. I won't stop until the right changes are made to the staff team as Charcoal mentioned earlier. Neither do I expect anyone to see these things happening around us and remain silent about the situation..which might explain why Jin 'trolls'.

1. Demote Miranda completely.
    2. Demote Micah.
    3. Demote GetOffMyKicks.
    4. Strip Hellsnipers of his Forum powers. (Keep his ingame powers)
    5. Strip StephanM of his Forum powers. (Although he has calmed down recently, so he might be able to keep it)

Atm, I don't really mind Jakanadin. He just makes couple mistakes and talks rubbish from time to time.
    Last edited by Rash; 02-18-2013 at 03:47 AM.

5. The following user said thank you to Rash for this useful post:

Claudia (03-16-2013)

MikeGSI's Avatar Black Cops

Thanks
    Too long to read

Originally Posted by Rash View Post
    Thanks again Alex & Joobie, did what you had to do. Apparently Jakanadin wanted you guys to remain staff even though you weren't happy. Eh, it's not about how he feels, it about how you feel. Who gives a fk what he feels?

I won't stop expressing my opinion even if it means some people gets extremely butthurt about it. I won't stop until the right changes are made to the staff team as Charcoal mentioned earlier. Neither do I expect anyone to see these things happening around us and remain silent about the situation..which might explain why Jin 'trolls'.

1. Demote Miranda completely.
    2. Demote Micah.
    3. Demote GetOffMyKicks.
    4. Strip Hellsnipers of his Forum powers. (Keep his ingame powers)
    5. Strip StephanM of his Forum powers. (Although he has calmed down recently, so he might be able to keep it)

Atm, I don't really mind Jakanadin. He just makes couple mistakes and talks rubbish from time to time.
    Theres nothing wrong with the staff u dont even know them.

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingKareem View Post
    Too long to read

lmao. you sir are obviously new here.
    welcome to freestylersworld!

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    Damn, I know everyone has their right to express their opinions. But can someone ban KingKareem from debate topics? Sigh.

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    Too long to read

You must oblivious.
    You don't have to know someone to determine if what they are doing is right or wrong.
    If you're smart you wouldn't comment anymore.

MikeGSI's Avatar Black Cops

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rash View Post
    Damn, I know everyone has their right to express their opinions. But can someone ban KingKareem from debate topics? Sigh.
    Interesting Questions:
    Why is rash mad? Could he possibly be jealous of the staff? Is Bashy somehow involved with Rash? Some eyebrows have to be raised here.
    Is KingKareem right? (yes ) The staff are doing their job so why is Rash raging?

Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    lmao. you sir are obviously new here.
    welcome to freestylersworld!
    I actually am new, i joined about 2-3 months ago. Whats ur point?

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    Interesting Questions:
    Why is rash mad? Could he possibly be jealous of the staff? Is Bashy somehow involved with Rash? Some eyebrows have to be raised here.
    Is KingKareem right? (yes ) The staff are doing their job so why is Rash raging?

I actually am new, i joined about 2-3 months ago. Whats ur point?
    Interesting Questions:

Is Kareem a dumbass? When will he stop acting like one?
    Will he ever stfu and realize that no one gives a flying fu.ck about what he has to say?
    Some eyebrows have been raised here.

12. The following 3 users say thank you to Charcoal for this useful post:

Bakpao (02-18-2013), Farmer Bashy (02-18-2013), Rash (02-18-2013)

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information