Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    KR4K3N's Avatar _-Thor-_

Thanks
    joobie was best omfg

q_q

Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    funny thing is i can hack and people would still think im legit cause im so good at this game

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingKareem View Post
    Interesting Questions:
    Why is rash mad? Could he possibly be jealous of the staff? Is Bashy somehow involved with Rash? Some eyebrows have to be raised here.
    Is KingKareem right? (yes ) The staff are doing their job so why is Rash raging?

I actually am new, i joined about 2-3 months ago. Whats ur point?
    My point is that Rash is a former Game Moderator and has been with FreestylesWorld for many years. He knows what he's talking about. You're just a random who joined 2-3 months ago. You don't know what is going on.

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    I remember when I helped Bashy&Rash with a UC report ahahha. Anyways, if you GM's need help in spotting uc / oc PM me aha, i'm not picking sides in this argument. But, I do have to say that we had more qualified GM's that got denied. And if you say "Why didn't you make an APP for gm if you're so full of yourself" the answer is because 99% I won't get accepted because ThanksDD is my brother. (new joiners won't know about this)

MikeGSI's Avatar Black Cops

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    My point is that Rash is a former Game Moderator and has been with FreestylesWorld for many years. He knows what he's talking about. You're just a random who joined 2-3 months ago. You don't know what is going on.
    Ok tell me whats going on.

JohnB's Avatar 2kawaii2live&2sugoi2die

Country
    Thanks
    Ok tell me whats going on.
    did you know there's a new dance called harlem shake going around its like the new gangnam style its soo cool my friend told me about it all of my friends are doing it now too wow dude xd

Thanks
    Originally Posted by JohnB View Post
    did you know there's a new dance called harlem shake going around its like the new gangnam style its soo cool my friend told me about it all of my friends are doing it now too wow dude xd
    Ikr, it looks stupid.

Leopard's Avatar ***bitch2006

Thanks
    Ikr, it looks stupid.
    While your at it, buy some condoms because the amount of **** you ride is to damn high, and then drink some bleach. bye.
    #TEAMMELANIE #CLUBMELANIE
    jaja only hav dis sig if u r invited by me & cute nymph kk son or u imposter fegit

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
    While your at it, buy some condoms because the amount of **** you ride is to damn high, and then drink some bleach. bye.
    kk can u tell me a good place to buy them?

Leopard's Avatar ***bitch2006

Thanks
    kk can u tell me a good place to buy them?
    Why are you acting like you can afford them? Look around your garbage can, you live there anyway I'm sure they aren't hard. You've been riding the gm's ****s for quite a while now.
    #TEAMMELANIE #CLUBMELANIE
    jaja only hav dis sig if u r invited by me & cute nymph kk son or u imposter fegit

Nuva's Avatar Event Spammer

Thanks
    Too long to read

Theres nothing wrong with the staff u dont even know them.
    Kareem, Rash was ex gm like last month he knows the staff better than both of us, and his assessment of them is worth alot more than yours or mine, considering hes had a hell of a lot more experience with the decisions that they've made... And considering we joined in 2013, we have no real base to judge their actions on. We can't say if they are or are not doing a good job because we don't know what a good job looks like. and i have no clue if this makes sense or not fml..
    Too Legit.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information