Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quacks's Avatar »Đoodleydoo ☺

Thanks
    Goodbye, I remember that event you've made together with Hellish & Hellsniper, pretty fonny.
    Haven't really talked much with you, but ohwell.. Good luck with whatever you're heading to.

We'll miss ya!

2. The following user said thank you to Quacks for this useful post:

Nancy (02-20-2013)

DesiBoii's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    See ya nancy.

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Ouchhhhh.

Jaay and Ben both f uck off about the TGM's.

I'd leave as well if it happened to me. Since the TGM's nowadays just randomly appeared outta nowhere or became extremely active in the past few weeks. (No offense, but I prefer people who are more known/active and are longer here. But if you're doing your job, you make me happy.). And i'm pretty sure that almost no one expected that some people ACTUALLY got accepted as a Staff now. Some say it's biased and shit, but honestly I don't really care.

Anyway, goodluck Nancy with whatever you're going to do. IMO, it was time for you to leave. Not that I want you to leave but you've been here for a really long time and I know you really wanted to become one of the Staff members. I honestly think you deserve a (second) chance, but not if you constantly make a thread like this. (you've made one before if I can remember idk)
    Since I haven't been active like before, I don't really know how you are now nor did I really pay attention to it haha. Care less.

Again, Goodluck! I will definitely miss you.

Oh and.

Screw these internet bullyers, don't pay attention to them. These people are just beyond pathetic and has nothing to do that screw someone else's life. They don't even realize what the consequences can be. Oh well.

BYE.

EDIT/PS: hjb kunal!
    Last edited by yuul; 02-21-2013 at 12:04 AM.
    Ay.

5. The following 3 users say thank you to yuul for this useful post:

Nancy (02-20-2013), SuperShotty (02-21-2013), Xanxus (02-21-2013)

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Bye.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Xanxus View Post
    What?

Don't think you're in any position to call staff members "uneducated", "power hungry" or "immature".

As far as I can recall, you constantly applied to be a member of staff and every time you were declined you ended up ragequitting on the community.

Now, considering you applied for a spot on the GM team, I don't think it's fair of you to throw words like that at the staff team. Seems fairly hypocritical.

By making constant goodbye threads after being declined a position, motives such as "obviously power hungry", "you were only in the community to get to a point where you were staff", "by leaving, you showed that you didn't really care for the community but just the authority that you could have potentially gained" appeared.

Anywayyyyyyy, back on topic.

Laters.

Man...the landslide of maturity between Dave's response and yours.

Quacks's Avatar »Đoodleydoo ☺

Thanks
    Originally Posted by yuul View Post
    Ouchhhhh.

Jaay and Ben both f uck off about the TGM's.

I'd leave as well if it happened to me. Since the TGM's nowadays just randomly appeared outta nowhere or became extremely active in the past few weeks. (No offense, but I prefer people who are more known/active and are longer here. But if you're doing your job, you make me happy.). And i'm pretty sure that almost no one expected that some people ACTUALLY got accepted as a Staff now. Some say it's biased and shit, but honestly I don't really care.

Anyway, goodluck Nancy with whatever you're going to do. IMO, it was time for you to leave. Not that I want you to leave but you've been here for a really long time and I know you really wanted to become one of the Staff members. I honestly would've hired you and no not because you're a friend or whatsoever. In my eyes, you're a really loyal person and deserves a (second) chance. But yeah, that's me. Who am I to tell something about that.

Again, Goodluck! I will definitely miss you.
    Screw these internet bullyers, don't pay attention to them. These people are just beyond pathetic and has nothing to do that screw someone else's life. They don't even realize what the consequences can be. Oh well.

BYE.
    Red: Thank you for saying that ma lady baldie.
    Green: Hell yeah it is.

Nancy's Avatar happiness exists

Thanks
    @qnal not here to argue just to leave
    I'm not leaving cause i didnt get staff so lets stop mentioning that

10. The following user said thank you to Nancy for this useful post:

SuperShotty (02-21-2013)

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
    @qnal not here to argue just to leave
    I'm not leaving cause i didnt get staff so lets stop mentioning that
    I know that's fine. I mean I do respect you as I do with everyone. Just that posting things like that isn't exactly necessary. Didn't expect it from you, that's all.

All the best in life anyway. Have a good one.

12. The following user said thank you to Xanxus for this useful post:

Nancy (02-21-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Xanxus View Post
    I know that's fine. I mean I do respect you as I do with everyone. Just that posting things like that isn't exactly necessary. Didn't expect it from you, that's all.

All the best in life anyway. Have a good one.
    Better, good comeback. (i sincerely mean that)

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Well ever since I've met you, I've not once had a problem with you and I also enjoyed playing with you.

What can I say.. You will be missed good luck in life.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information