Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rash View Post
    Can you please be more specific when you say 'some people'? Would be greatly appreciated.
    And eh, I don't know if you remember back in 2010, ALL requirements HAD to be met. Remember bro?
    What the hell happened throughout those 2 years?
    lets see, i'd say pretty much most of the staff except Kunal & like Brisk & the devs. But they shouldn't get any powers at all . but i gotta say, Kunal is the most hardworking and most reliable TGM right now

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cute Nymph View Post
    lets see, i'd say pretty much most of the staff except Kunal & like Brisk & the devs. But they shouldn't get any powers at all . but i gotta say, Kunal is the most hardworking and most reliable TGM right now
    I agree, Qnal is the most reliable and hardworking GM right now. Hope he continues, wish him all the best.

Also, Charcoals signature lays out perfectly the steps that are to be taken to get back things to normal. It ain't hard.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Rash for this useful post:

Adam (02-21-2013), manaog (02-21-2013)

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rash View Post
    I agree, Qnal is the most reliable and hardworking GM right now. Hope he continues, wish him all the best.

Also, Charcoals signature lays out perfectly the steps that are to be taken to get back things to normal. It ain't hard.
    Yeah it does, we need staff that we actually know to be staff. Like people we know from ages and can actually trust, not like people who join a couple months ago and get staff? What happened to all the people who've always been here & been loyal to this server? are they forgotten & placed on the sides? biased options nowadays

5. The following user said thank you to Cute Nymph for this useful post:

Rash (02-21-2013)

Thread Information