Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    MikeGSI's Avatar Black Cops

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Charcoal View Post
    McSic wasn't involved at all in the staff picks Dave even confirmed that.
    O sorry me newgen

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Charcoal View Post
    McSic wasn't involved at all in the staff picks Dave even confirmed that.
    You're quite good at making excuses.
    that just proved on how much he knows LOL.

Kareem, know the facts before you run your mouth

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cute Nymph View Post
    lets see, i'd say pretty much most of the staff except Kunal & like Brisk & the devs. But they shouldn't get any powers at all . but i gotta say, Kunal is the most hardworking and most reliable TGM right now
    I agree, Qnal is the most reliable and hardworking GM right now. Hope he continues, wish him all the best.

Also, Charcoals signature lays out perfectly the steps that are to be taken to get back things to normal. It ain't hard.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Rash for this useful post:

Adam (02-21-2013), manaog (02-21-2013)

PlayDead's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    If he doesn't have the time, he shouldn't have applied nor been chosen. Common sense.
    they're talking about the one who chose the trial GM's..

I haven't witnessed any of them doing anything ingame yet, but i agree with you Rash. I've been on and off of this server since it came out, and i've definitely noticed how easy it is for anyone to become a GM now. You'd think such a great server would want older/more mature/respectable people working for them.
    womp womp

PlayDead
    Donated: $224.50
    http://playdeadsunshine.deviantart.com/

6. The following user said thank you to PlayDead for this useful post:

Rash (02-21-2013)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rash View Post
    I agree, Qnal is the most reliable and hardworking GM right now. Hope he continues, wish him all the best.

Also, Charcoals signature lays out perfectly the steps that are to be taken to get back things to normal. It ain't hard.
    Yeah it does, we need staff that we actually know to be staff. Like people we know from ages and can actually trust, not like people who join a couple months ago and get staff? What happened to all the people who've always been here & been loyal to this server? are they forgotten & placed on the sides? biased options nowadays

8. The following user said thank you to Cute Nymph for this useful post:

Rash (02-21-2013)

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rash View Post
    Can you please be more specific when you say 'some people'? Would be greatly appreciated.
    And eh, I don't know if you remember back in 2010, ALL requirements HAD to be met. Remember bro?
    What the hell happened throughout those 2 years?
    Around 2010, the application process was strict and completely fair. When rash got GM everyone accepted him because he meet all the requirements and was very active.You will have a few members getting mad probably for personal reasons. They should have continued the old process and we wouldn't have had so much 'rage & ego' threads. What's the point in making rules when you don't follow them yourself.

10. The following user said thank you to Kira for this useful post:

Rash (02-21-2013)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    Around 2010, the application process was strict and completely fair. When rash got GM everyone accepted him because he meet all the requirements and was very active.You will have a few members getting mad probably for personal reasons. They should have continued the old process and we wouldn't have had so much 'rage & ego' threads. What's the point in making rules when you don't follow them yourself.
    Also, a server is just like a country, and a country doesn't run without rules. This is what's happening to FreestyleGunZ nowadays, we're hardly focusing on the rules that we had from the time this server had been made, and now it's just like "rusting" if you understand. We need to get our act together. By "we" I mean Dave, but it's his server, so it's up to him I guess

12. The following user said thank you to Cute Nymph for this useful post:

Kira (02-21-2013)

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    Some interesting points coming across yo.

Also here is the thread with all the requirements. https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...mp-Information There's no point keeping this thread around if so much exceptions are going to be made.

Wanderlust's Avatar Netflix & Chill

Country
    Thanks
    Heres whats up dont accept any of the tgms and devs shudnt be making events and shit... Problem solved. And stop abusing holy... all the people i know have been banned for shit i dont even know ._.

Thanks
    I really hope McSic steps up and fixes all of this
    Last edited by Cute Nymph; 02-21-2013 at 04:47 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information