Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    MikeGSI's Avatar Black Cops

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wanderlust View Post
    Heres whats up dont accept any of the tgms and devs shudnt be making events and shit... Problem solved. And stop abusing holy... all the people i know have been banned for shit i dont even know ._.
    I agree wanderlust, we should open event staff apps.

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    How active are you?
    wasn't that part of the requirement questions? I really do hope that Dave checked if it was actually true before accepting them

MikeGSI's Avatar Black Cops

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cute Nymph View Post
    wasn't that part of the requirement questions? I really do hope that Dave checked if it was actually true before accepting them
    Where is McSic anyways? -.-

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingKareem View Post
    Its not off topic, Rash asked why Dave was making poor choices and i said my opinion.

You guys don't even know if Dave made the staff picks, it could of been McSic.
    No offense to Dave, but if it was McSic chosing the TGM's, or even premoting staff, We wouldn't have all this bullshit drama, and I'm sure we'd have some very capable staff (that can actually detect UC/OC/SB/etc.).

Also, about the 3 month requirement, I personally think it should be atleast a year in game and forums. Why? So that newgens that no one knows or that have no skill don't waste their time making an application in the first place.

Lastly, I think that the requirements that weren't caught is somewhat the FM's fault for not noticing and removing them to the declined section. This however, isn't that big of a deal. People miss shit. It's more of an Administrator issue since he took this seriously and ****ed up by not realizing that they didn't meet the requirements. Or was it rigged from the start? There are alot of things that we still don't know concerning the staff picking. I personally am 100% sure it has to do with Dave and Miranda. Who knows though? We'll see in the near future.

Wanderlust's Avatar Netflix & Chill

Country
    Thanks
    Everyone is gonna get banned watch...

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    We shouldn't have event team. Miranda already went from Event Team> GM. Dave has no use for Event Team now that Miranda is promoted. No need for anymore event team members. Dave used event team to give miranda so she get promoted, now dave has no use for it.

/derp

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wanderlust View Post
    Everyone is gonna get banned watch...
    That sir, would be bullshit since this topic is within the Terms of Service.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    This is not open for discussion.
    McSic will post this Friday or Saturday a thread regarding the TGM's and such.

Stop making such threads and wait for McSic his thread.
    If you still decide to make a thread regarding this, you can expect a ban. I will not give out any warnings.

9. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Piracy (02-21-2013)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information