Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SaintSnow's Avatar im Nuuuup

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nick-S- View Post
    there are still friendly people, and guess what this is what humanity is like. you either like them or don't like them.
    it's up to you to go all tunnel vision and bitch, whine and be a cry baby about what's happening or not. and it seems like 99% of the people do this.

It's funny to me how people like you say stuff like "omgg wtfbbq we shud getz a time merchinerz and gu beck in tiem lulz omg bbq" while back then things were just the same. people complaining about the same thing that's going on right now.
    aslong as something exist, it doesn't matter what, people will complain about it. learn to grow up and don't take things too seriously on the internet and move the fk on.
    well gotta have to say nowadays almost everyone is egoing.. community is getting worse.. back then community was just good almost everyone was friendly, okay there always been some ego's but that keeps the community alive. those days the community was growing, now its just Dieing..
    iLove iDots for gifting me 150 coins

Special Thanks to GHTEndo

Thanks to Lunethz

King

Thanks
    There's nothing staff or community can do about 'ego' over 85% of GunZ population ego now, Because GunZ has been out for so long most people are pretty good at it, The oldgens around dont ego much because they know they're good they dont need too be cocky. Dave's already said in a post that if anyone is going too make any accusations un-needed too his staff members, They will be banned without warning. Therefore if you have a problem go straight too the boss 'Dave' and discuss your problem with him instead of bitching over the forum etc. Not saying your bitching just people overall just need too get a grip and enjoy freestyle gunz as it is. Thanks Josh

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    I find it funny. I feel the ban hammer will be activated and turned up to suppa mode.

4. The following user said thank you to Joel for this useful post:

MikeGSI (02-21-2013)

MikeGSI's Avatar Black Cops

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    I find it funny. I feel the ban hammer will be activated and turned up to suppa mode.
    No one is really complaining, its just Rash and his slaves.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    the trial gm's are making the server worse.

7. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

Kronix (02-21-2013)

Washed up

Thanks
    Here's how i see it:

• Gm apps get open'd
    • Everyone and their mother makes an app because they all think they should be hired as gm.
    • Three randoms get picked out of the billion people who think they should be gm.
    • Everyone who wasn't picked cries mad hard about it and tries to find every little wrong thing that the trial gms do.
    • A million threads about the trials get made about how bad they are, and how they should have been picked instead of them.
    • Randoms call other people randoms, when in fact the majority of you are randoms.
    • More pointless threads get made about how the admins picked the worst trial gms ever, and how they are slacking at their job for making such a r3tarded selection.
    • A few forum hero's rise up and start insulting the staff/spamming every hate thread with more useless hate.
    • Existing staff members tell them to stop and if they do not they will be temp banned.
    • The forum hero's think they are untouchable, so of course they disregard the warnings from the staff and continue with their nonsense.
    • The forum hero's get banned.
    • The friends of these forum hero's start spamming the chatbox and making threads about how their friends were unjustly banned, and how the staff is abusing their power.
    • The Staff basically says we can do w/e we want cuz it says we can in the ToS.
    • More pointless arguing happens between staff and members.
    • Everyone rages.
    • 20 threads get made about how the server is failing and that all of the "known" players are leaving because the staff sucks.
    • Everyone hates this miranda chick because rash has some sort of never ending vendetta against her, which leads to even more worthless threads being made.
    • The admins finally acknowledge the threads being made, and of course sides with their staffs decisions on closing threads/Banning people.

Here's a bonus bullet point for whoever read all this:
    • 99% of you cannot spot uc/oc/sb from replays

This is from a completely non biased standpoint, i am not in the inner circle of knowledge on this server. But this is indeed how it looks like from a regular members view.

9. The following 5 users say thank you to Courage for this useful post:

Anima (02-24-2013), Hero (02-21-2013), Legancy (02-21-2013), yuul (02-21-2013)

Bunnychaser's Avatar Severe Tire Damage

Thanks
    you're all dumb. lol.
    Don't it always seem to go
    That you don't know what you've got
    Til its gone
    They paved paradise
    And put up a parking lot
    Hey, now they paved paradise
    To put up a parking lot.

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Courage View Post
    Here's how i see it:

• Gm apps get open'd
    • Everyone and their mother makes an app because they all think they should be hired as gm.
    • Three randoms get picked out of the billion people who think they should be gm.
    • Everyone who wasn't picked cries mad hard about it and tries to find every little wrong thing that the trial gms do.
    • A million threads about the trials get made about how bad they are, and how they should have been picked instead of them.
    • Randoms call other people randoms, when in fact the majority of you are randoms.
    • More pointless threads get made about how the admins picked the worst trial gms ever, and how they are slacking at their job for making such a r3tarded selection.
    • A few forum hero's rise up and start insulting the staff/spamming every hate thread with more useless hate.
    • Existing staff members tell them to stop and if they do not they will be temp banned.
    • The forum hero's think they are untouchable, so of course they disregard the warnings from the staff and continue with their nonsense.
    • The friends of these forum hero's start spamming the chatbox and making threads about how their friends were unjustly banned, and how the staff is abusing their power.
    • Everyone rages.
    • 20 threads get made about how the server is failing and that all of the "known" players are leaving because the staff sucks.
    • Everyone hates this miranda chick because rash has some sort of never ending vendetta against her, which leads to even more worthless threads being made.
    • The admins finally acknowledge the threads being made, and of course sides with their staffs decisions on closing threads/Banning people.

This is from a completely non biased standpoint, i am not in the inner circle of knowledge on this server. But this is indeed how it looks like from a regular members view.
    Finally someone who understands it.

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Courage View Post
    Here's how i see it:

• Gm apps get open'd
    • Everyone rages.
      [*]Everyone hates this miranda chick because rash has some sort of never ending vendetta against her, which leads to even more worthless threads being made.

tho I agree with Rash completely on having some hate on her.. guess I won't say the story here again but if I meet you in-game or If you wanna PM me, I'll enjoy telling you it.

SuperShotty's Avatar Freestyle Donor King

Thanks
    NEWGENS Will Rule the W0RLD Soon.

SUPPORT : #NOROOMTAG2014.

6:08PM <Johnny> you wanna join sunflower?

6:09PM <Johnny> or do you want admin in serene :$?

6:10PM <Steff> Yeah u need to pay supershotty to get him to join ur clan hes that g00d
    gg/

14. The following user said thank you to SuperShotty for this useful post:

Vickachu (02-21-2013)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information