Originally Posted by yuul View Post
Really Rash & Bashy, both of you are getting annoying. Sorry to say.
I keep seeing same threads about demoting/ doing something about their 'abuse'. When is it Over? When they finally get demoted so the FGunz Community will get worst?
It's like a child that keeps crying about something and doesn't stop until he gets what he wants.

Although, I've seen StephanM doing something wrong. Like closing the thread that 2 GM's requested. I mean they're right, the GM's doesn't even have the right to say > close the thread. Since the last bid was 1/2day(s) ago. Although it wasn't really an active thread since you see 2/3 bumps post in a row from Bashy.

But come on, it's the internet. Does it really bother you IRL that you got banned on a Gunz forum? Like what the f uck, as if you guys were brave in these past 1/2week(s). You guys keep targetting HellSniper nd' StephanM. It's not normal anymore. Ofcourse they'll do something about it if you keep irritate/annoy them with these provoke sh*t.

This all is just completely bullshit and honestly you all have to get real and get more mature, instead of being a little b*tch and hate/provoke eachother.

I think a lot of people have been watching over you guys and are thinking : 'Wow, really guys, you all are so annoying stop b*tching like a girl would do.' don't deny it though.

Again, sorry. There is no hate intended in my post. I'm just saying what I am thinking after seeing you guys fighting over the internet.

I still like you all.
This. Couldn't write all that shit with mah br english jajjajja