Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Charcoal View Post
    I don't see why there is such a hold up to demote two useless forum mods that have no idea what they're doing.
    It's incredibly simple to higher people that are more capable at moderating than they are.

Since you're unable to find it here you go:

Abuse - to use wrongly or improperly; misuse: to abuse one's authority.
    In your case you would be abusing your Forum Moderating power.
    Sorry to say, there is actually one FM needing demote. The other is just a wannabe abusing Developer who has absolutely no right to moderate the Forums, as he is not a Forum Moderator, but a Developer for GunZ. He should be revoked of his FM powers, imo.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Their mod powers will not be removed.
    However, I must apologize for ruining your dream.

Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    How i wish all these debates and abusing days are over.

XxXGamerZXxX's Avatar 凸(¬◡¬)凸ლ(╹◡╹ლ)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
    [][]
    Last edited by XxXGamerZXxX; 02-24-2013 at 01:19 PM.
    Y O L O

Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks
    Originally Posted by XxXGamerZXxX View Post
    Let's all be honest now

you're annoying on the forums and in game

90% of what you say doesn't even make sense

The God

Thanks
    Seriously get over this shit , how long are you going to spy them and watch their steps to try and get them demoted , it isn't working. I understand you have the feeling to get abused or someshit but this is useless , nothing is going to be done. It's the internet

7. The following 2 users say thank you to HZOR for this useful post:

Izzat (02-24-2013), MikeGSI (02-24-2013)

Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by XxXGamerZXxX View Post
    You don't deserve it too.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Stop making these threads you're just digging a deeper hole for you and everyone else

Ot: I've always said they power abuse

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Really Rash & Bashy, both of you are getting annoying. Sorry to say.
    I keep seeing same threads about demoting/ doing something about their 'abuse'. When is it Over? When they finally get demoted so the FGunz Community will get worst?
    It's like a child that keeps crying about something and doesn't stop until he gets what he wants.

Although, I've seen StephanM doing something wrong. Like closing the thread that 2 GM's requested. I mean they're right, the GM's doesn't even have the right to say > close the thread. Since the last bid was 1/2day(s) ago. Although it wasn't really an active thread since you see 2/3 bumps post in a row from Bashy.

But come on, it's the internet. Does it really bother you IRL that you got banned on a Gunz forum? Like what the f uck, as if you guys were brave in these past 1/2week(s). You guys keep targetting HellSniper nd' StephanM. It's not normal anymore. Ofcourse they'll do something about it if you keep irritate/annoy them with these provoke sh*t.

This all is just completely bullshit and honestly you all have to get real and get more mature, instead of being a little b*tch and hate/provoke eachother.

I think a lot of people have been watching over you guys and are thinking : 'Wow, really guys, you all are so annoying stop b*tching like a girl would do.' don't deny it though.

Again, sorry. There is no hate intended in my post. I'm just saying what I am thinking after seeing you guys fighting over the internet.

I still like you all.
    Ay.

11. The following 12 users say thank you to yuul for this useful post:

Adorable (02-24-2013), Dave (02-24-2013), HellSniper (02-24-2013), HZOR (02-24-2013), Kira (02-24-2013), manaog (02-24-2013), MikeGSI (02-24-2013), Vickachu (02-24-2013), Weeeeiipk (02-25-2013), Xanxus (02-24-2013), XxXGamerZXxX (02-24-2013), Xypher (02-25-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by yuul View Post
    Really Rash & Bashy, both of you are getting annoying. Sorry to say.
    I keep seeing same threads about demoting/ doing something about their 'abuse'. When is it Over? When they finally get demoted so the FGunz Community will get worst?
    It's like a child that keeps crying about something and doesn't stop until he gets what he wants.

Although, I've seen StephanM doing something wrong. Like closing the thread that 2 GM's requested. I mean they're right, the GM's doesn't even have the right to say > close the thread. Since the last bid was 1/2day(s) ago. Although it wasn't really an active thread since you see 2/3 bumps post in a row from Bashy.

But come on, it's the internet. Does it really bother you IRL that you got banned on a Gunz forum? Like what the f uck, as if you guys were brave in these past 1/2week(s). You guys keep targetting HellSniper nd' StephanM. It's not normal anymore. Ofcourse they'll do something about it if you keep irritate/annoy them with these provoke sh*t.

This all is just completely bullshit and honestly you all have to get real and get more mature, instead of being a little b*tch and hate/provoke eachother.

I think a lot of people have been watching over you guys and are thinking : 'Wow, really guys, you all are so annoying stop b*tching like a girl would do.' don't deny it though.

Again, sorry. There is no hate intended in my post. I'm just saying what I am thinking after seeing you guys fighting over the internet.

I still like you all.
    umad? hjb

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information