Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    The God

Thanks
    Originally Posted by yuul View Post
    Really Rash & Bashy, both of you are getting annoying. Sorry to say.
    I keep seeing same threads about demoting/ doing something about their 'abuse'. When is it Over? When they finally get demoted so the FGunz Community will get worst?
    It's like a child that keeps crying about something and doesn't stop until he gets what he wants.

Although, I've seen StephanM doing something wrong. Like closing the thread that 2 GM's requested. I mean they're right, the GM's doesn't even have the right to say > close the thread. Since the last bid was 1/2day(s) ago. Although it wasn't really an active thread since you see 2/3 bumps post in a row from Bashy.

But come on, it's the internet. Does it really bother you IRL that you got banned on a Gunz forum? Like what the f uck, as if you guys were brave in these past 1/2week(s). You guys keep targetting HellSniper nd' StephanM. It's not normal anymore. Ofcourse they'll do something about it if you keep irritate/annoy them with these provoke sh*t.

This all is just completely bullshit and honestly you all have to get real and get more mature, instead of being a little b*tch and hate/provoke eachother.

I think a lot of people have been watching over you guys and are thinking : 'Wow, really guys, you all are so annoying stop b*tching like a girl would do.' don't deny it though.

Again, sorry. There is no hate intended in my post. I'm just saying what I am thinking after seeing you guys fighting over the internet.

I still like you all.
    This. Couldn't write all that shit with mah br english jajjajja

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nick-S- View Post
    umad? hjb
    hjb don't bullshit a bullshitter.
    Ay.

Banned

Thanks
    hjb don't bullshit a bullshitter.
    ok :c

4. The following user said thank you to Nickachu for this useful post:

JohnB (02-24-2013)

MikeGSI's Avatar Black Cops

Thanks
    I keep seeing same threads about demoting/ doing something about their 'abuse'. When is it Over? When they finally get demoted so the FGunz Community will get worst?
    It's like a child that keeps crying about something and doesn't stop until he gets what he wants.

Although, I've seen StephanM doing something wrong. Like closing the thread that 2 GM's requested. I mean they're right, the GM's doesn't even have the right to say > close the thread. Since the last bid was 1/2day(s) ago. Although it wasn't really an active thread since you see 2/3 bumps post in a row from Bashy.

But come on, it's the internet. Does it really bother you IRL that you got banned on a Gunz forum? Like what the f uck, as if you guys were brave in these past 1/2week(s). You guys keep targetting HellSniper nd' StephanM. It's not normal anymore. Ofcourse they'll do something about it if you keep irritate/annoy them with these provoke sh*t.

This all is just completely bullshit and honestly you all have to get real and get more mature, instead of being a little b*tch and hate/provoke eachother.

I think a lot of people have been watching over you guys and are thinking : 'Wow, really guys, you all are so annoying stop b*tching like a girl would do.' don't deny it though.

Again, sorry. There is no hate intended in my post. I'm just saying what I am thinking after seeing you guys fighting over the internet.

I still like you all.
    2 days later, Rash has made a thread "[Debate] Staff"

Freestyler

Thanks
    Nick s was the best fm

7. The following user said thank you to Anima for this useful post:

61SR (02-24-2013)

Adolf Hipster's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Codedom 4 forum moderator

Bunnychaser's Avatar Severe Tire Damage

Thanks
    Originally Posted by dave View Post
    their mod powers will not be removed.
    However, i must apologize for ruining your dream.

shut the **** down.
    Don't it always seem to go
    That you don't know what you've got
    Til its gone
    They paved paradise
    And put up a parking lot
    Hey, now they paved paradise
    To put up a parking lot.

Banned

Thanks
    1 week muted still no unmute

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks

I still like you all.
    You know shit's serious when yuul talks legit.

Hype's Avatar Miquel's idol

Thanks
    they've been power abusing since you were GM, why didn't you say back in the day?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information