Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by yuul View Post
    Really Rash & Bashy, both of you are getting annoying. Sorry to say.
    I keep seeing same threads about demoting/ doing something about their 'abuse'. When is it Over? When they finally get demoted so the FGunz Community will get worst?
    It's like a child that keeps crying about something and doesn't stop until he gets what he wants.

Although, I've seen StephanM doing something wrong. Like closing the thread that 2 GM's requested. I mean they're right, the GM's doesn't even have the right to say > close the thread. Since the last bid was 1/2day(s) ago. Although it wasn't really an active thread since you see 2/3 bumps post in a row from Bashy.

But come on, it's the internet. Does it really bother you IRL that you got banned on a Gunz forum? Like what the f uck, as if you guys were brave in these past 1/2week(s). You guys keep targetting HellSniper nd' StephanM. It's not normal anymore. Ofcourse they'll do something about it if you keep irritate/annoy them with these provoke sh*t.

This all is just completely bullshit and honestly you all have to get real and get more mature, instead of being a little b*tch and hate/provoke eachother.

I think a lot of people have been watching over you guys and are thinking : 'Wow, really guys, you all are so annoying stop b*tching like a girl would do.' don't deny it though.

Again, sorry. There is no hate intended in my post. I'm just saying what I am thinking after seeing you guys fighting over the internet.

I still like you all.
    Wtf you talking about lol, its like Zack, he did something wrong with the powers he had, and see how it ended lol, idgaf if they get demoted or not, but all he's asking is first, a sincere apologize (thing that wont happen until they are put against the wall), and seriously, they might be bitching around making a lot of threads, but arent they right? dont they have enough reasons lol?
    In my opinion, this stuff must be handled as a real job. If you do something wrong in your job, your boss will warn you, and if you keep repeating the same sht, you will end up fired.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

The God

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    Wtf you talking about lol, its like Zack, he did something wrong with the powers he had, and see how it ended lol, idgaf if they get demoted or not, but all he's asking is first, a sincere apologize (thing that wont happen until they are put against the wall), and seriously, they might be bitching around making a lot of threads, but arent they right? dont they have enough reasons lol?
    In my opinion, this stuff must be handled as a real job. If you do something wrong in your job, your boss will warn you, and if you keep repeating the same sht, you will end up fired.
    oh come on dude you know for fact that rash is being immature as **** trying to play on the sense of rules to get them to somehow abuse then directly report them. He's playing a bad game and he's gonna loose trust me.

Steph's Avatar Flourish

Thanks
    lol when nick s was fm XDDD we had whoever talks in chatbox gets muted xdd

but really maybe rash and bashy wouldnt be making all these threads, if they werent really abusing their power.
    but hey what does my word matter XD
    Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    SIIII I love coockies^_^

Bunnychaser's Avatar Severe Tire Damage

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunnychaser View Post
    shut the **** down.

statement stands.
    Don't it always seem to go
    That you don't know what you've got
    Til its gone
    They paved paradise
    And put up a parking lot
    Hey, now they paved paradise
    To put up a parking lot.

5. The following user said thank you to Bunnychaser for this useful post:

KoreanAim (02-24-2013)

Thanks
    First an apology? Now a demote a mod? What more? Demote the owners and then close fgunz? Jeez. Stop this non sense now.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    the forum mods are only trying to do their job. you guys(everyone know who i mean with this) are only hating on steph and nagi for personal reasons. not because they are bad mods or w/e. there is some kind of conflict going on and nobody even remembers what the original reason for this comflict is. both members and staff members are guilty of feeding this conflict. common guys. lets just stop.

9. The following user said thank you to Vickachu for this useful post:

VendiSon (02-24-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    to all the butthurt beoble;

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    I think we can add all this together: Sadly, mine got locked.

I have noticed some difference and honestly I agree on most of the bannings. There has to be some line drawn so that the community starts to know again when they cross it or not.

I think dave did the right thing banning the ones that got banned, there has to be given a message at some point, the only one disagreeing for me was Rash. I didn't follow everything but I did get frustrated with especially Moh, Arkasia and some others. I think we should start calling the names and evidence on which moderators are not doing their jobs, then its up to Dave and Mc to judge wetter they can keep their powers or get demoted.

I personally think I already achieved one positive thing with my old thread and that is Pickachuuu resigning from his moderator status. I like the guy as a person and apologies for any pain that I caused the guy, but he just wasn't a good moderator. We can't keep on saying blablabla the mods are doing a bad job but we really need to start bringing up the names and reasons otherwise nothing is going to happen. And you can't really blame Dave for it, I mean the guy gets ass licked by the community and staff as well, so just bring your names and evidence to the table.

Originally Posted by Bunnychaser View Post
    statement stands.
    I think nobody is waiting for your useless comments, you're not bringing anything useful, just piss off.

12. The following user said thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

yuul (02-24-2013)

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    I think we can add all this together: Sadly, mine got locked.

I have noticed some difference and honestly I agree on most of the bannings. There has to be some line drawn so that the community starts to know again when they cross it or not.

I think dave did the right thing banning the ones that got banned, there has to be given a message at some point, the only one disagreeing for me was Rash. I didn't follow everything but I did get frustrated with especially Moh, Arkasia and some others. I think we should start calling the names and evidence on which moderators are not doing their jobs, then its up to Dave and Mc to judge wetter they can keep their powers or get demoted.

I personally think I already achieved one positive thing with my old thread and that is Pickachuuu resigning from his moderator status. I like the guy as a person and apologies for any pain that I caused the guy, but he just wasn't a good moderator. We can't keep on saying blablabla the mods are doing a bad job but we really need to start bringing up the names and reasons otherwise nothing is going to happen. And you can't really blame Dave for it, I mean the guy gets ass licked by the community and staff as well, so just bring your names and evidence to the table.

I think nobody is waiting for your useless comments, you're not bringing anything useful, just piss off.
    Believe me nothing is going to happen unless the mods resign themselves. if mcsic and dave really thought that the mods were abusing they would have been put in their places a long time ago.

before all this nonsense, things were going fine and the mods didn't change all of a sudden. this is a community thing. the staff is doing nothing wrong.

you didn't caused me any pain you just made me realize that doing that job only brought on hate towards me and i didn't really wanted to deal with that hate but i still think the moderators arn't doing anything wrong.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information