Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    wheres my apology

Pulse's Avatar I AM THE ORIGINAL

Thanks
    I think both parties involved seem to be at fault.

Whoever banned them probably needed better reasoning and should apologize. That's not outlandish to request.

However, the people complaining need to stop being so zealous in their demands for an apology. Ask for it. If you don't get it, leave the forums and bring people with you. The only reason this place still runs is because it has a community. Take away the community, they lose members, more members leave because it gets boring, and they stop getting money. That'll hurt them more than you creating drama here.

Just my 2chainz.

3. The following user said thank you to Pulse for this useful post:

serpento (02-24-2013)

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    I think both parties involved seem to be at fault.

Whoever banned them probably needed better reasoning and should apologize. That's not outlandish to request.

However, the people complaining need to stop being so zealous in their demands for an apology. Ask for it. If you don't get it, leave the forums and bring people with you. The only reason this place still runs is because it has a community. Take away the community, they lose members, more members leave because it gets boring, and they stop getting money. That'll hurt them more than you creating drama here.

Just my 2chainz.
    See thats how I feel as well about this whole mess. There is no wrong or right side. Both are equally wrong and its simple as that.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pickachuuuu View Post
    Believe me nothing is going to happen unless the mods resign themselves. if mcsic and dave really thought that the mods were abusing they would have been put in their places a long time ago.

before all this nonsense, things were going fine and the mods didn't change all of a sudden. this is a community thing. the staff is doing nothing wrong.

you didn't caused me any pain you just made me realize that doing that job only brought on hate towards me and i didn't really wanted to deal with that hate but i still think the moderators arn't doing anything wrong.
    The forum mods are making way too many mistakes, even older ones.
    Everyone has an opinion on everything, and you're saying that the mods didn't change all of a sudden. Now you're right about that because they changed, but that went slowly. And now a part of the community is abusing by behaving badly, and another part is screaming for changes.

I have had many contact with mods over the time, from the day I got here upon till now I mostly positive but also negatively have contact with the staff. And we can be damn sure about a thing that things changed around here. The respect towards the staff is 0, and yes you are saying that the community has to take their part for that but thats wrong. Jakanadin openly admitted he changed as well by saying we didn't want him as tight as he was, warning, infracting and locking as he did. I'm pretty sure I like him the way he changed but we do need the persons that take actions.

We don't need mods that troll or joke all the time, mods that handle reports childish (which I even caught jakanadin doing), we don't need the troll faces around and we mostly don't need the attitude of the mods. I'm still thinking Stephan is a great guy but I still think he can't take his responsibilities as a forum moderator. He handles reports good but often I see him being just a member. As a moderator you choose to be different from the normals and you should make sure you are, and that doesn't mean you can't have fun but you need to have fun to a limit.

You can't blame just one party for this, but you can make sure you start by taking actions. Now Dave and some others already took the right actions by banning some of the scum in this community, and I'm pretty sure I'll make less friends by this and that noone of you would agree on everything (except on the rash ban, I didn't agree). But that was a start, some of the scum got a warning and got banned, now its time to take actions upon the staff. I think either Dave, Sic or both needs to take this action right now and look at each staff member closely and involve the community in that. Nobody is doing perfect so they all need to be spoken to, too much personal things are being involved.

Also I think being a moderator for too long isn't a good thing, you get too many close relations and feelings with people that you wouldn't handle things properly, aside from Jakanadin who I mostly see taking good action, I think its wise to just retire some of the longer moderators and pick out some more serious members of the community to take over the job.

6. The following user said thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Luneth (02-24-2013)

Modcrusher

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rash View Post
    Stay out Ben, don't get in the middle of crossfires.
    I find this a funny state while you say

/Discuss. At the debate section.

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    Wtf you talking about lol, its like Zack, he did something wrong with the powers he had, and see how it ended lol, idgaf if they get demoted or not, but all he's asking is first, a sincere apologize (thing that wont happen until they are put against the wall), and seriously, they might be bitching around making a lot of threads, but arent they right? dont they have enough reasons lol?
    In my opinion, this stuff must be handled as a real job. If you do something wrong in your job, your boss will warn you, and if you keep repeating the same sht, you will end up fired.
    Sorry, but you can't compare Zack's wrong doing with this. His one was way worst. Otherwise Rash, Bashy, Moh, Arkasia, Adam etc. would've get perm banned already.

I agree with you that if someone is doing it wrong, he/she must get punished.
    But you can't blame it all on the Staff's, both 'teams' are at fault.

Don't deny that the victims just asked for it, by making a lot of trouble. (making constantly annoying/useless thread nd' saying inappropriate words about the Staff)

Why staff's fault?
    They should be more specific about things such as locking threads and punishing people. And just answer something immediately, so the victims wouldn't make 'useless' threads constantly.

Also, if you don't like something about the community, which is now the current Staff Team. Don't go f*cking bitch around like a girl and complain what you want. You wont
    accomplish anything what you want. There will only be negative consequences for yourself. And then you'll continue b*tch around like an immature 'kid' because you messed it up anyway.

All in all, I think you all should just think about what you're doing right now and stop playing around so the other one gets punished.

ps : please just answer their questions so they will stop asking and making threads.
    Last edited by yuul; 02-25-2013 at 12:43 AM.
    Ay.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to yuul for this useful post:

Kira (02-24-2013), Vickachu (02-24-2013)

Adc all day kk

Thanks
    DOODS THIS IS JUST A GAMEEEEE, WHO CARES ABOUT STAFF ABUSE OR W.E. UR A COMPLETE DUMBASS IF UR MAKING A BIG FUZZ ABOUT THIS SHIT. LIKE SERIOUSLY. (sorry rash i love u but sometimes u need to calm de fk down).
    i mean every server have this one or two staffs that loves to abuse their power, its really up to the owner(dave) to do something, if he thinks they r good then deal with it. theres nothing we normal players can do unless if u quit fg or just be like me. i dont even know any staffs on fg LOL and idc what they do. theres alot of good players and funny players on fg just chill with them (tats wut i do).

my opinion solution: reset every1s record, unmute the ones thats crying about this, give warnings to staffs. and set up a section just for staff abuse and only dave can moderate it. 10 warning demote them.

This shit will go on forever if we, the fg community dont do something about it

I DE BEST.
    U ALL BADDIES.
    GEEEGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Lub u toooooooooooooooo
    ^9Stax^A

11. The following user said thank you to KingStax for this useful post:

Vickachu (02-24-2013)

Bunnychaser's Avatar Severe Tire Damage

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    I think nobody is waiting for your useless comments, you're not bringing anything useful, just piss off.
    because these topics are totally needed and everyone involved demonstrates complete care and affection for this community.

lol.
    Last edited by Bunnychaser; 02-24-2013 at 10:41 PM.
    Don't it always seem to go
    That you don't know what you've got
    Til its gone
    They paved paradise
    And put up a parking lot
    Hey, now they paved paradise
    To put up a parking lot.

13. The following user said thank you to Bunnychaser for this useful post:

Vickachu (02-24-2013)

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    The forum mods are making way too many mistakes, even older ones.
    Everyone has an opinion on everything, and you're saying that the mods didn't change all of a sudden. Now you're right about that because they changed, but that went slowly. And now a part of the community is abusing by behaving badly, and another part is screaming for changes.

I have had many contact with mods over the time, from the day I got here upon till now I mostly positive but also negatively have contact with the staff. And we can be damn sure about a thing that things changed around here. The respect towards the staff is 0, and yes you are saying that the community has to take their part for that but thats wrong. Jakanadin openly admitted he changed as well by saying we didn't want him as tight as he was, warning, infracting and locking as he did. I'm pretty sure I like him the way he changed but we do need the persons that take actions.

We don't need mods that troll or joke all the time, mods that handle reports childish (which I even caught jakanadin doing), we don't need the troll faces around and we mostly don't need the attitude of the mods. I'm still thinking Stephan is a great guy but I still think he can't take his responsibilities as a forum moderator. He handles reports good but often I see him being just a member. As a moderator you choose to be different from the normals and you should make sure you are, and that doesn't mean you can't have fun but you need to have fun to a limit.

You can't blame just one party for this, but you can make sure you start by taking actions. Now Dave and some others already took the right actions by banning some of the scum in this community, and I'm pretty sure I'll make less friends by this and that noone of you would agree on everything (except on the rash ban, I didn't agree). But that was a start, some of the scum got a warning and got banned, now its time to take actions upon the staff. I think either Dave, Sic or both needs to take this action right now and look at each staff member closely and involve the community in that. Nobody is doing perfect so they all need to be spoken to, too much personal things are being involved.

Also I think being a moderator for too long isn't a good thing, you get too many close relations and feelings with people that you wouldn't handle things properly, aside from Jakanadin who I mostly see taking good action, I think its wise to just retire some of the longer moderators and pick out some more serious members of the community to take over the job.
    you are taking all of this way to seriously. this isnt a country or anything. this is just a simple gaming forum.

I fully agree with yuul on this

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pickachuuuu View Post
    you are taking all of this way to seriously. this isnt a country or anything. this is just a simple gaming forum.

I fully agree with yuul on this
    Thats why its good that you resigned from your position, because you seriously didn't took any of it serious.

Originally Posted by Bunnychaser View Post
    because you're really helping resolve this with your posts.
    I pretty much try to help solve this problem unlike you are, stop being stupid.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information