Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    How am I making a big fuss? I haven't gotten involved in any of the staff bullshit on this forum.
    I asked one question this whole time. Pls yuul hjb.
    I meant in general. hjb alex :<
    Ay.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pickachuuuu View Post
    you dont need to be a staff member in order to spread hate. and again you make 0% sense. Please just save me your nonsense and ignore me.
    I'm not going to ignore you, you behave wrong as a staff member and I'm just saying you do, maybe you should resign as a developer as well x].

Bunnychaser's Avatar Severe Tire Damage

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I'm requesting an apology of all of you.

http://gyazo.com/59c7d726131bc9dff0abceca411bd5de.png

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...rms-of-Service
    - You will not disrespect or flame any staff member of Freestyler's World through ANY instant message program/website. We may ban you if you do so.

I could of perm banned you all of this community for insulting a staff member through an instant message application.
    Did I do that? No.
    I didn't see this. This is kinda funny, actually.

Originally Posted by Chaconne View Post
    Since when did people become so entitled? Those complaining about the choice of new gms are either ex-gms who think they somehow own the server, or non-gms who are jealous of all the new promotions.

Also, this is just a message board for a game. There's a lot more shit going on the world that would classify as a "tragic event of abuse". Child abuse, spousal abuse, animal abuse, (real)political power abuse, etc.
    Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Quick question:

- You will not disrespect or flame any staff member of Freestyler's World through ANY instant message program/website. We may ban you if you do so.

What makes staff so special off the server and forum?
    Off the forum and server they're just like the rest of us.
    Why should we have to show respect to them on Skype, msn, etc.

Are you seriously asking why people who work for the server have privileges you don't?
    Don't get into that argument, you won't win.

I seriously hope that every one of you gets banned.
    When you finally realize your opinion ACTUALLY DOESN'T MATTER, no matter how badly you want it to, you should get unbanned.
    Sorry, you aren't an integral part of the community. You're a problem with it, right now.
    Last edited by Bunnychaser; 02-25-2013 at 05:07 PM.
    Don't it always seem to go
    That you don't know what you've got
    Til its gone
    They paved paradise
    And put up a parking lot
    Hey, now they paved paradise
    To put up a parking lot.

4. The following 3 users say thank you to Bunnychaser for this useful post:

Adorable (02-26-2013), Trencal (02-26-2013), yuul (02-25-2013)

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Lolol BunnyChaser post so true I wanna make poo.

On-Topic: I think everyone whose butt-hurt in this topic on either side needs to get laid, bad. I was over this whole ****ing thing a week ago lmao.

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunnychaser View Post
    Are you seriously asking why people who work for the server have privileges you don't?
    Don't get into that argument, you won't win.

I seriously hope that every one of you gets banned.
    When you finally realize your opinion ACTUALLY DOESN'T MATTER, no matter how badly you want it to, you should get unbanned.
    Sorry, you aren't an integral part of the community. You're a problem with it, right now.
    No, I'm asking for an explanation as to how it works exactly.
    As it gives Staff something to hide behind, in a way where if somebody insults you on skype or somthing, you tell an admin/fm/etc. to ban or whatever on forum/in-game.
    Overall, I'm asking for a thorough explanation of how that rule works.

Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Lolol BunnyChaser post so true I wanna make poo.

On-Topic: I think everyone whose butt-hurt in this topic on either side needs to get laid, bad. I was over this whole ****ing thing a week ago lmao.
    I'm not butthurt, as I haven't done anything against the staff problem; I've been staying out of it lmao.

Natto's Avatar Piece of Kek

Country
    Thanks
    it's been two days since this was posted and still the problem isnt solved lol

I like to start wildfires

Juliet's Avatar me > all

Thanks
    How to get laid?

OT: You call yourselves GMs and FMs yet you do the opposite of what you're supposed to do. Instead of understanding each one's reason and be calm about it you just create a nonsensical thread requesting for an apology from someone who did his job by trying to calm you down as a staff in this server. You didn't follow what he said, and in return, he banned you for a day. Come to think of it, the person who made this thread should be the one apologizing to the person who did his job.

Swerve's Avatar Life Goes On.

Thanks
    I haven't posted in so long (besides on my own clan thread) but seriously.. after reading through this thread I have one thing to say: who the hell cares? Mods, if you wanna get it over with just apologize. And for the players that got banned, well, you were only banned for one day. If it was permanent it would be a different story. And what's an apology gonna do for you? Just get over it & move on please.

Juliet's Avatar me > all

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
    I haven't posted in so long but seriously.. after reading through this thread I have one thing to say: who the hell cares? Mods, if you wanna get it over with just apologize. And for the players that got banned, well, you were only banned for one day. If it was permanent it would be a different story. And what's an apology gonna do for you? Just get over it & move on please.
    Everyone has a need for respect even over the internet.

Nuva's Avatar Event Spammer

Thanks
    This whole thread is silly... No ones getting an apology, and stirring up all this commotion over and over and over again is getting so redundant.. I'd be upset if i was banned, but some of you were seriously just complaining about EVERYTHING prior to getting a ONE DAY ban.. I say suck it up and just play the game, since that's what we're all supposed to be here for anyways.
    Too Legit.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information