Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thanks
    i agree with rash its not fair banning members for no reason.
    but i agree with dave to that flaming screeshot shit ***** neva
    Main : selemious
    2e : lacked
    3e : rowazaim
    4e : gericain

Clan:1e : Rumble
    2e : untouchables
    3e : gumes
    4e : clan less

League of legends
    IGN : Teamviezept

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    While I don't fully understand the story, there should be apologies coming from both the staff team and the banned players. The staff should be more sincere tho

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HZOR View Post
    I'd rather play with 20 players that aren't immature kids crying than 310 crying kids. And I don't want to get staff , I am not going to apply to get staff ever , I passed that age where you want to be apart of a staff team to look cool.
    If those immature kids didn't join fgunz, Fgunz wouldnt be what they are right now.
    You got no right to talk about immature kids. You are the same. You are immature.
    Do you know why? because if you were a admin "You would ban all of them". That's so immature and pathetic.

Washed up

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rash View Post
    I'm writing this thread on behalf of all the users that were banned unfairly by Hellsniper on February 20, 2013. These users are Bashy, Jacob, Wanderlust, Cute Nymph Adam & I. We were unbanned the following day by Dave and we are all cool about that. What we aren't please about is the fact that there has been no apology to any of us about the way in which we were unfairly treated by a member of staff. There was also nothing done about the staff that banned us and the situation was dealt with like it was no big deal. It's a HUGE deal and speaking for all of the 6 members, this is unacceptable. Furthermore, I'm requesting a well written formal apology to all users that were involved in this tragic event of abuse.
    1. You were only banned for 1 day.

2. Hellsniper literally warned all of you guys while you were chatting in the shoutbox that if you didnt stop he would ban you.

3. No one in their right mind would apologize for something like this.

4. Get over yourself.

5. The following 6 users say thank you to Courage for this useful post:

Dave (02-24-2013), HellSniper (02-24-2013), HZOR (02-24-2013), SuperShotty (02-26-2013), Xanxus (02-24-2013), yuul (02-24-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Courage View Post
    1. You were only banned for 1 day.

2. Hellsniper literally warned all of you guys while you were chatting in the shoutbox that if you didnt stop he would ban you.

3. No one in their right mind would apologize for something like this.

4. Get over yourself.
    5. yolo

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I'm requesting an apology of all of you.

http://gyazo.com/59c7d726131bc9dff0abceca411bd5de.png

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...rms-of-Service
    - You will not disrespect or flame any staff member of Freestyler's World through ANY instant message program/website. We may ban you if you do so.

I could of perm banned you all of this community for insulting a staff member through an instant message application.
    Did I do that? No.
    I don't really think they're really insulting the staff. It's like real life, everyone make fun of their friends and call them names.
    Even though they did it, I don't think it was on purpose. They know the rules.
    Some people have mature brains, some don't .
    /NuffSaid

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by PinkL View Post
    I don't really think they're really insulting the staff. It's like real life, everyone make fun of their friends and call them names.
    Even though they did it, I don't think it was on purpose. They know the rules.
    Some people have mature brains, some don't .
    /NuffSaid
    I think that this was not that type of case

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    I think that this was not that type of case
    You would never know because we were never there.
    We should know be too angry over such matter

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Chaconne's Avatar The Mispronounced One

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rash View Post
    I'm writing this thread on behalf of all the users that were banned unfairly by Hellsniper on February 20, 2013. These users are Bashy, Jacob, Wanderlust, Cute Nymph Adam & I. We were unbanned the following day by Dave and we are all cool about that. What we aren't please about is the fact that there has been no apology to any of us about the way in which we were unfairly treated by a member of staff. There was also nothing done about the staff that banned us and the situation was dealt with like it was no big deal. It's a HUGE deal and speaking for all of the 6 members, this is unacceptable. Furthermore, I'm requesting a well written formal apology to all users that were involved in this tragic event of abuse.
    Since when did people become so entitled? Those complaining about the choice of new gms are either ex-gms who think they somehow own the server, or non-gms who are jealous of all the new promotions.

Also, this is just a message board for a game. There's a lot more shit going on the world that would classify as a "tragic event of abuse". Child abuse, spousal abuse, animal abuse, (real)political power abuse, etc.

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by PinkL View Post
    You would never know because we were never there.
    We should know be too angry over such matter
    Well since we're judging it.
    I honestly think they are 'flaming' him on purpose.
    I don't think they are all friends with Luneth.

Adding him > Insult > Remove > Add > Insult.
    Ay.

12. The following user said thank you to yuul for this useful post:

Kira (02-24-2013)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information