Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    While I don't fully understand the story, there should be apologies coming from both the staff team and the banned players. The staff should be more sincere tho

Washed up

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rash View Post
    I'm writing this thread on behalf of all the users that were banned unfairly by Hellsniper on February 20, 2013. These users are Bashy, Jacob, Wanderlust, Cute Nymph Adam & I. We were unbanned the following day by Dave and we are all cool about that. What we aren't please about is the fact that there has been no apology to any of us about the way in which we were unfairly treated by a member of staff. There was also nothing done about the staff that banned us and the situation was dealt with like it was no big deal. It's a HUGE deal and speaking for all of the 6 members, this is unacceptable. Furthermore, I'm requesting a well written formal apology to all users that were involved in this tragic event of abuse.
    1. You were only banned for 1 day.

2. Hellsniper literally warned all of you guys while you were chatting in the shoutbox that if you didnt stop he would ban you.

3. No one in their right mind would apologize for something like this.

4. Get over yourself.

3. The following 6 users say thank you to Courage for this useful post:

Dave (02-24-2013), HellSniper (02-24-2013), HZOR (02-24-2013), SuperShotty (02-26-2013), Xanxus (02-24-2013), yuul (02-24-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Courage View Post
    1. You were only banned for 1 day.

2. Hellsniper literally warned all of you guys while you were chatting in the shoutbox that if you didnt stop he would ban you.

3. No one in their right mind would apologize for something like this.

4. Get over yourself.
    5. yolo

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    5. yolo
    6. swag

Chaconne's Avatar The Mispronounced One

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rash View Post
    I'm writing this thread on behalf of all the users that were banned unfairly by Hellsniper on February 20, 2013. These users are Bashy, Jacob, Wanderlust, Cute Nymph Adam & I. We were unbanned the following day by Dave and we are all cool about that. What we aren't please about is the fact that there has been no apology to any of us about the way in which we were unfairly treated by a member of staff. There was also nothing done about the staff that banned us and the situation was dealt with like it was no big deal. It's a HUGE deal and speaking for all of the 6 members, this is unacceptable. Furthermore, I'm requesting a well written formal apology to all users that were involved in this tragic event of abuse.
    Since when did people become so entitled? Those complaining about the choice of new gms are either ex-gms who think they somehow own the server, or non-gms who are jealous of all the new promotions.

Also, this is just a message board for a game. There's a lot more shit going on the world that would classify as a "tragic event of abuse". Child abuse, spousal abuse, animal abuse, (real)political power abuse, etc.

Bunnychaser's Avatar Severe Tire Damage

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I'm requesting an apology of all of you.

http://gyazo.com/59c7d726131bc9dff0abceca411bd5de.png

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...rms-of-Service
    - You will not disrespect or flame any staff member of Freestyler's World through ANY instant message program/website. We may ban you if you do so.

I could of perm banned you all of this community for insulting a staff member through an instant message application.
    Did I do that? No.
    I didn't see this. This is kinda funny, actually.

Originally Posted by Chaconne View Post
    Since when did people become so entitled? Those complaining about the choice of new gms are either ex-gms who think they somehow own the server, or non-gms who are jealous of all the new promotions.

Also, this is just a message board for a game. There's a lot more shit going on the world that would classify as a "tragic event of abuse". Child abuse, spousal abuse, animal abuse, (real)political power abuse, etc.
    Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Quick question:

- You will not disrespect or flame any staff member of Freestyler's World through ANY instant message program/website. We may ban you if you do so.

What makes staff so special off the server and forum?
    Off the forum and server they're just like the rest of us.
    Why should we have to show respect to them on Skype, msn, etc.

Are you seriously asking why people who work for the server have privileges you don't?
    Don't get into that argument, you won't win.

I seriously hope that every one of you gets banned.
    When you finally realize your opinion ACTUALLY DOESN'T MATTER, no matter how badly you want it to, you should get unbanned.
    Sorry, you aren't an integral part of the community. You're a problem with it, right now.
    Last edited by Bunnychaser; 02-25-2013 at 05:07 PM.
    Don't it always seem to go
    That you don't know what you've got
    Til its gone
    They paved paradise
    And put up a parking lot
    Hey, now they paved paradise
    To put up a parking lot.

8. The following 3 users say thank you to Bunnychaser for this useful post:

Adorable (02-26-2013), Trencal (02-26-2013), yuul (02-25-2013)

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    this thread is so typical again.

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pickachuuuu View Post

Right?? Sigh, i think they should ban them for a couple days so they can go outside and discover this thing called "life".

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pickachuuuu View Post
    Seriously, how come that you're such a douchebag? All you are doing is making things worse, you're just spreading the hate.

If you're not going to add anything useful towards this then stop being around in here, start being a proper staff member. Maybe you should invest more time in being a better developer then in being a random troll on the forum, staff member.

Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Quick question:

What makes staff so special off the server and forum?
    Off the forum and server they're just like the rest of us.
    Why should we have to show respect to them on Skype, msn, etc.
    You're better then this. Respect isn't a momentum, and if you think that Dave is only an administrator by these forums then everyone should also piss off asking questions outside of the forum. If you verbally abuse a police officer outside of his duty hours you should know the consequences as well. Being a staff member is not just being it on the forums and you know that.
    Last edited by slugheady; 02-25-2013 at 01:34 PM.

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Seriously, how come that you're such a douchebag? All you are doing is making things worse, you're just spreading the hate.

If you're not going to add anything useful towards this then stop being around in here, start being a proper staff member. Maybe you should invest more time in being a better developer then in being a random troll on the forum, staff member.

You're better then this. Respect isn't a momentum, and if you think that Dave is only an administrator by these forums then everyone should also piss off asking questions outside of the forum. If you verbally abuse a police officer outside of his duty hours you should know the consequences as well. Being a staff member is not just being it on the forums and you know that.
    A police officer and a staff member for a GUNZ server on the INTERNET are two completely different things, and idc about Dave, speaking towards the FM's,GM's,etc.

13. The following user said thank you to Faith for this useful post:

Farmer Bashy (02-25-2013)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information