Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pickachuuuu View Post
    this thread is so typical again.
    Seriously, how come that you're such a douchebag? All you are doing is making things worse, you're just spreading the hate.

If you're not going to add anything useful towards this then stop being around in here, start being a proper staff member. Maybe you should invest more time in being a better developer then in being a random troll on the forum, staff member.

Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Quick question:

- You will not disrespect or flame any staff member of Freestyler's World through ANY instant message program/website. We may ban you if you do so.

What makes staff so special off the server and forum?
    Off the forum and server they're just like the rest of us.
    Why should we have to show respect to them on Skype, msn, etc.
    You're better then this. Respect isn't a momentum, and if you think that Dave is only an administrator by these forums then everyone should also piss off asking questions outside of the forum. If you verbally abuse a police officer outside of his duty hours you should know the consequences as well. Being a staff member is not just being it on the forums and you know that.
    Last edited by slugheady; 02-25-2013 at 01:34 PM.

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Seriously, how come that you're such a douchebag? All you are doing is making things worse, you're just spreading the hate.

If you're not going to add anything useful towards this then stop being around in here, start being a proper staff member. Maybe you should invest more time in being a better developer then in being a random troll on the forum, staff member.

You're better then this. Respect isn't a momentum, and if you think that Dave is only an administrator by these forums then everyone should also piss off asking questions outside of the forum. If you verbally abuse a police officer outside of his duty hours you should know the consequences as well. Being a staff member is not just being it on the forums and you know that.
    A police officer and a staff member for a GUNZ server on the INTERNET are two completely different things, and idc about Dave, speaking towards the FM's,GM's,etc.

3. The following user said thank you to Faith for this useful post:

Farmer Bashy (02-25-2013)

Thanks
    A police officer and a staff member for a GUNZ server on the INTERNET are two completely different things, and idc about Dave, speaking towards the FM's,GM's,etc.
    I was just making comparisons, as did before by others with police. And Dave/FM/GM is the same thing, its a staff member. I just think you should have respect to them at all time, wetter it is on skype,msn or this forum it doesn't matter.

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks

i dont understand that you out of all people dont see that this drama doesnt make any sense. they are just crying for attention.

what you are doing is also spreading hate so dont be such an hypocrite please.
    Last edited by Vickachu; 02-25-2013 at 02:26 PM.

6. The following user said thank you to Vickachu for this useful post:

MikeGSI (02-25-2013)

MikeGSI's Avatar Black Cops

Thanks
    Close thread please.

Freestyler

Thanks
    hi dave

im requesting a formal apology for unfairly banning me in game when i was acting up on the forums.

regards

animal

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Since it is a GUNZ server on the INTERNET. Why still making a big fuss about this all? Just f*cking bullsh*t and nonsense. Makes no sense at all, so you guys should stop trying to discuss about this.
    Ay.

10. The following user said thank you to yuul for this useful post:

Vickachu (02-25-2013)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pickachuuuu View Post
    i dont understand that you out of all people dont see that this drama doesnt make any sense. they are just crying for attention.

what you are doing is also spreading hate so dont be such an hypocrite please.
    I'm not a staff member fool

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    I'm not a staff member fool
    you dont need to be a staff member in order to spread hate. and again you make 0% sense. Please just save me your nonsense and ignore me.

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yuul View Post
    Since it is a GUNZ server on the INTERNET. Why still making a big fuss about this all? Just f*cking bullsh*t and nonsense. Makes no sense at all, so you guys should stop trying to discuss about this.
    How am I making a big fuss? I haven't gotten involved in any of the staff bullshit on this forum.
    I asked one question this whole time. Pls yuul hjb.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information