Thanks
    So today i joined an event to play LMS. Micah, the gm, decides to kick me out of the game PERMA. for being on his team, after i died, on the LAST round. He told me he kicked me because i was telling people where he was. I never did this and told him to show me proof. He said he didn't have any proof. I guess there is 2 possible reports here, one for spamming and one for abuse. According to the rules a player who rapidly types 4 messages in a row with no interruption gets a mute for spamming. He typed 4 messages in a row. Also, he kicked me for a non acceptable reason which caused me to not be able to participate in the event and not to be able to get any points. I think he is a good GM but should be punished in some way for this. This wasn't fair to me.

^AC^5U^AT^5E^A_20130224_173523.jpg
    ^AC^5U^AT^5E^A_20130224_173514.jpg

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    It's 5 or more messages, not 4.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ^3Dash View Post
    So today i joined an event to play LMS. Micah, the gm, decides to kick me out of the game PERMA. for being on his team, after i died, on the LAST round. He told me he kicked me because i was telling people where he was. I never did this and told him to show me proof. He said he didn't have any proof. I guess there is 2 possible reports here, one for spamming and one for abuse. According to the rules a player who rapidly types 4 messages in a row with no interruption gets a mute for spamming. He typed 4 messages in a row. Also, he kicked me for a non acceptable reason which caused me to not be able to participate in the event and not to be able to get any points. I think he is a good GM but should be punished in some way for this. This wasn't fair to me.

^AC^5U^AT^5E^A_20130224_173523.jpg
    ^AC^5U^AT^5E^A_20130224_173514.jpg

EDIT: HE JUST KICKED ME AGAIN FOR "BEING ANNOYYING" LOL. He said i spammed for saying u glag, umad, usad 3 lines, even though others were talking. He my friend, is ******ed

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ^3Dash View Post
    EDIT: HE JUST KICKED ME AGAIN FOR "BEING ANNOYYING" LOL. He said i spammed for saying u glag, umad, usad 3 lines, even though others were talking. He my friend, is ******ed
    He is allowed to kick you from his event if you are annoying him, he is also allowed to kick you for being on his team, it's not questionable.

Thanks
    ^AC^5U^AT^5E^A_20130224_180312.jpg

Now he says he has the right to abuse his power.

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    we, staffmembers are allowed to kick players from our events when they missbehave.
    We mute players for 5-6 lines of text.

/closed.

Thread Information