Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    I had the same issue in every server with my brother, playing one with wireless and one with wired connection, we used to have HUGE pings to eachother, i realized we were getting NAT issues to eachother so try to portfoward the ports dave just mentiond and the error might be fixed.

EDIT: try in one computer changing the ports of gunz (go to options ingame) and make it 7600-7700 since its not allowed to portfoward the same ports in two computers, try that and let me know
    ill give it a shot.. but i will have to wait till the server goes online again... what perfect timing for an update LOLOL

Thanks
    assajnda wrong
    Attached Images Attached Images

Avatus Ifrit's Avatar the Legacy of Salem
    the problem is either:
    A) His connection to the internet in your household
    B) his computer's performance.
    C) Your location

Ping isn't always related to just distance...if you have a bad computer that can't necessarily handle the freakishly old graphics of Gunz, then your ping will escalate...and if his connection to the internet is slow, then the same occurrence will happen. Try to mess with your routers settings, maybe its prohibiting his bandwidth or internet access or speed or something ._. or maybe its just your internet in general.

What service provider do you have? and where do you live? These are important assets to this inquiry, because if your ping is generally 180-190 to other players, then it could be possible that it isn't the distance, but instead your internet's stability or capability.

Ps. This is just my theory based off of experiences I myself have had with different computers and Gunz...my suggestions and advice aren't 100% accurate, just theories if you'd say so please no hate if I come off ignorant. ^_^

XxXGamerZXxX's Avatar 凸(¬◡¬)凸ლ(╹◡╹ლ)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
    Me and my brother have 5 Ping sometime 40 lol its because maybe you r too near to each other or something
    Y O L O

Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    this is weird. When you live in the same house. You should get at least 1-25 but now it's 180+? Must be your net. Maybe your cousin is downloading or streaming something i guess ? Well try what serpento said. speedtest.net

Thanks
    yes i have tried all of the above actions such as port forwarding.. changing in game ports. nothing works. we still have 180 ping to eachother... also im sorry for advertising if this is... but.. we went on aeria and we were able to play against eachother with 40 - 60 ping... so is it safe for me to say that it is not our internet.. that it is daves server that needs to expand their net width?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information