Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Again, show the original content.

You are too sloppy and you rush it. As I tried explaining before, renders are more useful when they're complete. If you lack the skill to make it complete yourself then find different pictures.

Also, things like the leaf, the disc on the belly and the thumb look bad, you should FIX the image and not just cut it out, try to put some more effort in it.
    Dude , im not a ****ing proffesional i just got photoshop so don't start hating that im doing everything wrong . Im a beginner

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Perifereia View Post
    Dude , im not a ****ing proffesional i just got photoshop so don't start hating that im doing everything wrong . Im a beginner
    Alright, now you're being ignorant and dumb.

I'm trying to HELP you?! Honestly, I'm the biggest ****ing douche of the whole GFX section, and for one ****ing time I'm actually trying to help you? And honestly, somebody, give me one ****ing reason not to be the old self and be completely honest? Because that shit your posting is nothing close to useful. Its small, low quality, cut off and not even good cut out. And not even speaking of the ugly spots you forget in the pictures. I'm a ****ing 3D artist and I can see this, can't you see you're effort (if you can even call it like that) is pointless? You aren't going to get anywhere if you aren't taking my, nick's or who ever is advising advices.

And don't whine about hate kid, because clearly, you are just making me start here.

Oh and for the record, the useless scumbag replies such as:

"Pretty good,
    But a tattoo with COW, and ... A... Plate o_o
    Nty. xD"

"Better than first one."

is completely garbage replies, you can't seriously do nothing but get an erection (speaking of you) out of that, go horn on the smallest positivenesses and pretend to blind, but don't expect any kind words and tips.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Alright, now you're being ignorant and dumb.

I'm trying to HELP you?! Honestly, I'm the biggest ****ing douche of the whole GFX section, and for one ****ing time I'm actually trying to help you? And honestly, somebody, give me one ****ing reason not to be the old self and be completely honest? Because that shit your posting is nothing close to useful. Its small, low quality, cut off and not even good cut out. And not even speaking of the ugly spots you forget in the pictures. I'm a ****ing 3D artist and I can see this, can't you see you're effort (if you can even call it like that) is pointless? You aren't going to get anywhere if you aren't taking my, nick's or who ever is advising advices.

And don't whine about hate kid, because clearly, you are just making me start here.

Oh and for the record, the useless scumbag replies such as:

"Pretty good,
    But a tattoo with COW, and ... A... Plate o_o
    Nty. xD"

"Better than first one."

is completely garbage replies, you can't seriously do nothing but get an erection (speaking of you) out of that, go horn on the smallest positivenesses and pretend to blind, but don't expect any kind words and tips.
    Can you please just shut the **** up once ? I'm ****ing new to gfx and your complaining like shit some other people for example Nick are trying to help me. What you are doing is just ****ing raging on thins got off this thread piece of trash.

Thanks
    Can you please just shut the **** up once ? I'm ****ing new to gfx and your complaining like shit some other people for example Nick are trying to help me. What you are doing is just ****ing raging on thins got off this thread piece of trash.
    What am I saying? I'm pointing the **** out what your doing wrong you lowlife moron. Yes your shit looks bad, but I didn't say that, I said you should improve your stuff, what you should improve, how you should improve and even offered to give a psd file so you can see how for example I'd do it. I'm not raging over anything you imbecile, get your eyes out of that butt hole of yours and start seeing straight, your work sucks and I'm only trying to help you.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Just **** off i don't need ur shitty advice , i got plenty of people that will help me 'FRIENDLY' . If u don't stop posting il get u banned from my threads

Banned

Thanks
    peri, if I were you i'd take everything rob says, he has knowledge like a beast. even if he sounds like a complete d1ck he knows EXACTLY what he's talking about.
    thanks to his harsh words I managed to learn alot.

it's the most negative and harsh people that teach you the most believe me.

7. The following user said thank you to Nickachu for this useful post:

slugheady (03-12-2013)

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Just **** off i don't need ur shitty advice , i got plenty of people that will help me 'FRIENDLY' . If u don't stop posting il get u banned from my threads
    and still his intelligence is way higher than yours, even in this case lol

Thanks
    My last effort in to you.

Tell me again, how is this shitty and rude?

Why would you supply cut off renders? The legs and cape isn't completely there, and thats bad.

Also the quality seems low, and the edges seem too hard, did you cut it out yourself?
    So thats why I'm telling you, make the legs, add them.
    Its really not that hard, its called clone tool and google.

Did that in 5 minutes with a mouse, if you want I'll do the legs as well when I'm home. Its not perfect but its more complete.

Too bad its low quality, kinda ugly because of that.
    Again, show the original content.

You are too sloppy and you rush it. As I tried explaining before, renders are more useful when they're complete. If you lack the skill to make it complete yourself then find different pictures.

Also, things like the leaf, the disc on the belly and the thumb look bad, you should FIX the image and not just cut it out, try to put some more effort in it.

And I also offered a PSD file. Now which part am I not trying to help you? Friendly and harsh are big words. I'm simply pointing out the things you did wrong (your asking for it by posting). That I'm not saying it looks good like all the other dummies do doesn't make me the bad guy. It isn't good so why would I say its good? That make any sense to you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information