Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by jorge94 View Post
    And how many of those players are actually decent people you want to be around with?
    This too.

200 Players.

150 of which are random DM'n nobodies.

Everyone who is any competition or enjoyment to play with leaves.

Now that's left are random spiking BR's who are so blatantly unlegit it pains me to see they aren't banned.

MikeGSI's Avatar Black Cops

Thanks
    Originally Posted by jorge94 View Post
    And how many of those players are actually decent people you want to be around with?
    All of them?

Cole World

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingKareem View Post
    All of them?
    If you believe that, you're ignorant.

The more you get to know a person, the more attractive they become to you. Because everything beautiful you see on the inside of them, suddenly you see on the outside of them, too.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pali View Post
    This too.

200 Players.

Now that's left are random spiking BR's who are so blatantly unlegit it pains me to see they aren't banned.
    Uhh, im pretty sure everybody is a nobodie dumbass, u cant be famous on a fking game. Grow up. Not trying to be rude, but seriously grow up.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    I know you have this huge list of experience you have and how you are an amazing owner (with a lack of proof).

However, I head GM'd on (Sergio server) twice I believe? I actually am the one who made the entire Zitem (in no lead, Koreans did the first one.) Which was like a total of 3k lines.

I'm not referring to Dave, I like Dave, however there are few people I don't particularly like and if I were in a position to fire them, I would instantly.

Any one can tell right now, that the staff is a bunch of idiots and needs to get fixed. Everyone agree's Rash and Bashy were the best GM's the server has had.
    My knowledge at ragezone, is enough proof.

also, DEVELOPING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HOLDING UP AN COMMUNITY.

rash was pretty good, but he left because of the stupidity going on around here, not just staff shit, stupidity of the players

This too.

200 Players.

still more than you can accomplish..

All of them?
    you are one of the 150..

Banned

Thanks
    Uhh, im pretty sure everybody is a nobodie dumbass, u cant be famous on a fking game. Grow up. Not trying to be rude, but seriously grow up.
    You realize... there are people who are more famous than others on gunz. I'm pretty sure anyone who plays Gunz knows Venom, Yong, etc.. that's famous.

Burgz v xXKsxBraslia49

The server is filled with nobody, and when I say that I mean the competition is absolutely zero. Gunz strives off of competition without that it's a bunch of mindless kids playing AnD all day.

Also, how can you say you can't get famous off a game? Take a look at league pros.

@KingHaze

Read his goodbye thread, he complains about the staff team multiple times.

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    So yall want the same exact people to play with all the time? Some people are new to gunz and just wanna play a game. I think yall are being selfish to the fact that you dont like new players coming to this server and playing it for the first time. Start thinking of others than yourself. Especially you pali.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이

8. The following 3 users say thank you to serpento for this useful post:

Juriën (03-13-2013), MikeGSI (03-13-2013), Piracy (03-13-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Serpento View Post
    So yall want the same exact people to play with all the time? Some people are new to gunz and just wanna play a game. I think yall are being selfish to the fact that you dont like new players coming to this server and playing it for the first time. Start thinking of others than yourself. Especially you pali.
    I'm not saying it as a negative thing, but when the server only has randoms who can't give a challenge to veteran players, the game starts to become less fun. Especially when a lot of them are unlegit.

Thanks
    You realize... there are people who are more famous than others on gunz. I'm pretty sure anyone who plays Gunz knows Venom, Yong, etc.. that's famous.

Burgz v xXKsxBraslia49

The server is filled with nobody, and when I say that I mean the competition is absolutely zero. Gunz strives off of competition without that it's a bunch of mindless kids playing AnD all day.

Also, how can you say you can't get famous off a game? Take a look at league pros.

@KingHaze

Read his goodbye thread, he complains about the staff team multiple times.
    Wow ur wierd, go up to somebody irl and say, "do u know Venom?" GG. Dude seriously a fking game?

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    I'm not saying it as a negative thing, but when the server only has randoms who can't give a challenge to veteran players, the game starts to become less fun. Especially when a lot of them are unlegit.
    So? if you dont like playing with them then dont play? They cant help but be new to gunz.

Look my point is you cant force balance or decency on this server. Its just not going to work with fgunz, trust me ive alreay tried it. Fgunz is different from your regular balanced, clan war competietion server.

Lets face it fgunz is a server for attk n def

afk training rooms, events, and sewer matchs. Its basically just a server for fun. no point in trying to change it.
    Last edited by serpento; 03-13-2013 at 01:30 AM.
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information