Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    MikeGSI's Avatar Black Cops

Thanks
    [QUOTE=yuul;535721]you are still talking?
    you annoy a lot of people, be f ucking quiet already with your useless posts. you don't even know what the heck happened in these past months and how it was back in the days.

although, new people join every day and you can't expect that the community will still stay the same as it is.[/QUOTE

Your still raging? You make me laugh, keep f ucking talking pls with ur funny rage posts. you don't even know what the heck happened in these past months and how it was back in the days.

although, raging ppl rage every day and you can't expect that the community will not laugh at u.

huehue fail quote

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=KingKareem;535722]
    Originally Posted by yuul View Post
    you are still talking?
    you annoy a lot of people, be f ucking quiet already with your useless posts. you don't even know what the heck happened in these past months and how it was back in the days.

although, new people join every day and you can't expect that the community will still stay the same as it is.[/QUOTE

Your still raging? You make me laugh, keep f ucking talking pls with ur funny rage posts. you don't even know what the heck happened in these past months and how it was back in the days.

although, raging ppl rage every day and you can't expect that the community will not laugh at u.

huehue fail quote
    Forreal, you think i'm raging? I see how dumb you are. I don't know what happened? stop, just stop.
    Ay.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Totally agree with you!

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    whole thread is tl;dr '-'

what i see is all the tryhards ingame taking over the forums and bringing their ingame bullshit here.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ayamae View Post
    "Im not talking abpout the staff"

- Corrupt staff, nice one
    I was pointing out subjects that are going on nowadays. learn to read.

Originally Posted by Aeolus View Post
    ewa haasje ik sta echt achter je btw joobie is brits niet nl pikkie XD OLD FG FTW <:*(*
    was dubbele quote -.-'

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information