Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Ok sand nigers, its time for me to leave this server, here i'll size up the reasons:

-Sold my account
    -2much drama, lol jk, i love to troll these kind of threads
    -Since staff dont pay attention to what we say, real problems like sb, not all the corruption drama and sht, i feel like they dont care about us anymore
    -U kno its time to quit gunz when chris beat you in cw 4-1 (with limitbreaker though but still valid)
    -Most of my friends are banned or left sooo theres nothing else for me here
    -Guys cant get tits on omegle like YoMaJo does, which frustrates me
    -Joobie cant beat me in ballono
    -Busy with real stuff, im starting college 2morrow (graphic design career)
    -my koreanaimbot not workin, not used to play anymore and i get dropt by donorless nigers

I dont know, im just lazy to think of a goodbye thread since i already "quit" gunz few months ago, and its quite pointless to make a good bye thread if most of your friends are already gone.

In spite of all this drama, i would like to thank EVERYBODY for the fun moments since i was a child, ive been here since Heavenly Network and i've seen lot of people come and go, but my tacos will be forever

I just cant name everybody, anyone who read this, know my name, and have at least one good memory of me, thats what this thread is for.

Hope you guys wont forget about me cause i wont forget about y'all

This is not a good bye, i ll stay @ forums cuz i always care'd about this community, hop'd to every server made but always fg was my pserver base where i knew i could always have fun and be threaten as i was @ home

And how i cant finish this with my phrase huh?

For all those, EVERYBODY who has this egoboost time, enjoy now, but in the deep we all kno the truth,

you all, sand nigers, MADA MADA DANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

best regards,
    ~Matt aka le tacoking

If anybody interested in keep in touch with me, my skype is koreanaimfg , chau!
    Last edited by KoreanAim; 03-13-2013 at 01:45 AM.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to KoreanAim for this useful post:

Joobie (03-13-2013), KR4K3N (03-13-2013)

SinRay's Avatar 2009-2013

Thanks
    bye
    enigma

Flora's Avatar LD King

Thanks
    Ino u <33333333333333333 me dw we find new server together and i smack u there aswell yolo <3333

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    buh-bye matt

XxXGamerZXxX's Avatar 凸(¬◡¬)凸ლ(╹◡╹ლ)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
    Good luck in college hope u pass it there!!! CYA AROUND
    Y O L O

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    Ino u <33333333333333333 me dw we find new server together and i smack u there aswell yolo <3333
    Its not fg i ll try to leave gunz permanently, i gotta focus @ college now, failed last year :l

we will keep in touch neway
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

KR4K3N's Avatar _-Thor-_

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    Ok sand nigers, its time for me to leave this server, here i'll size up the reasons:

-Sold my account
    -Since staff dont pay attention to what we say, real problems like sb, not all the corruption drama and sht, i feel like they dont care about us anymore
    -U kno its time to quit gunz when chris beat you in cw 4-1 (with limitbreaker though but still valid)
    -my koreanaimbot not workin, not used to play anymore and i get dropt by donorless nigers

I dont know, im just lazy to think of a goodbye thread since i already "quit" gunz few months ago, and its quite pointless to make a good bye thread if most of your friends are already gone.

In spite of all this drama, i would like to thank EVERYBODY for the fun moments since i was a child, ive been here since Heavenly Network and i've seen lot of people come and go, but my tacos will be forever

I just cant name everybody, anyone who read this, know my name, and have at least one good memory of me, thats what this thread is for.

This is not a good bye, i ll stay @ forums cuz i always care'd about this community, hop'd to every server made but always fg was my pserver base where i knew i could always have fun and be threaten as i was @ home

For all those, EVERYBODY who has this egoboost time, enjoy now, but in the deep we all kno the truth,

best regards,
    ~Matt aka le tacoking
    get on skype more often u taco !

YoMaJo - 2013

Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    funny thing is i can hack and people would still think im legit cause im so good at this game

Banned

Thanks

-Sold my account

best regards,
    ~Matt aka le tacoking

If anybody interested in keep in touch with me, my skype is koreanaimfg , chau!
    A legend has left the building.

Everyday an old member from fgunz leaves.

Also Mime won cause he got carried by m0nstah and luck ezpz meng.

I smack him (hi Chris)

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    lol matt nooo XDDD

stay pls
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Joobie's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

-Sold my account

best regards,
    ~Matt aka le tacoking

LMFAOO ! FKCING tac0 YO XDDDDDDDDDDDD
    ANYTIME RE ME @ BALOONO EZZZ

I'll always be omgpop bal00n0 king YOOOOOO

& when u find a server, holla @ me br00 !

n keep in touch on skype , OMEGLIN TRIO YOO

its k, remember thoz times wen we had lead battles in the old FG? (and I always won YO>!? ) XDDD

jajajajaja

mada mada dane

take care tac0 <3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information