Scarab's Avatar pretty boi swag

Thanks
    I'M CURIOUS. If you higher up's care about what you've created, and accomplished, and your player base.. (who ARE what Freestyle is) then.. Why do I see most of the community opposed to Micah as a gm in the chatbox right now? Shouldn't gm's be for the people? if no one likes this kid, and thinks he does a shitty job, which by the looks of it, he does... why is there no action? GJ. LOL.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Scarab for this useful post:

Flausa (03-13-2013), netway11 (03-13-2013), Pali (03-13-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by QuantumFlux View Post
    I'M CURIOUS. If you higher up's care about what you've created, and accomplished, and your player base.. (who ARE what Freestyle is) then.. Why do I see most of the community opposed to Micah as a gm in the chatbox right now? Shouldn't gm's be for the people? if no one likes this kid, and thinks he does a shitty job, which by the looks of it, he does... why is there no action? GJ. LOL.
    [sarcasm]Cause the community is totally trolling them when they all say crufosine shotbots. [/sarcasm]

edit: Almost forget the sarcasm tags, phew.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    So basically you're saying when some people hate a certain staff member, he should be demoted? That's just stupid.
    GJ on your logic.

And no, I'm not going to do anything about it just because some kids are pissed off because their butt-buddy has been banned.

If you don't like the staff team > no one forces you to stay.

Thread Information