Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Moppy's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    asd
    Last edited by Moppy; 03-16-2013 at 05:37 AM.

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Moppy View Post
    thanks roflcopter and everyone elese that thinks its rad. i couldnt be happier with a computer. blew my mind when i fgured out i can change the LEDS at any time. and all the games i play run awesome in ultra gfxs which is all that matters.
    Who the fk still say's rolfcopter.

mine has the gtx 680 and the i5 and runs like a champ so these taliwakers talking shit can smd. im sure thyed like that with how much they run there cock suckers. shit. i had gfx card to upgrade it. the specs i posted was before... bunch of jealous pole smokers.
    Keep talking shit, you know nothing about comps.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Moppy's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    asd
    Last edited by Moppy; 03-16-2013 at 05:37 AM.

Banned

Thanks
    my mom? im 23, married and have a kid. i buy my own things u cock sucking cum guzziling bitch. if u wernt a retarted **** with down syndrome u wouldve read on and realized i put a gtx 680 into it. making my computer the shit. ujealousbitch?

the kids ingame name is roflcopter. and i know for a fact i know more about computers then u ever will so suck it biatch.
    First of all, I'm not going to post my specs, because they're better than yours and most likely anyone else on this game.

Second, you didn't put in a GTX 680. I can tell you're just an idiot who knows shit about computers. Just by the way you listed your specs on the main page I know everything a man can know about your computer expertise. You also would have listed it in the main page if you had put in the 680. You're just trying to defend yourself but honestly, you're making yourself look like an idiot.

Stop being so prideful and just acknowledge that you bought an aesthetically pleasing computer that is NOT powerful. If you would just admit it then my respect for you would go from non-existent to somewhere around 35%.

Also, what psu do you have installed in that "beast rig" there buddy?

Country
    Thanks
    roflcopter is that guys ingame name for one. and im sure i know way more about computers then u ever will. and my mom? i have a wife and a kid. i buy my own shit not my mama. so suck on my big hairy cack
    You have a kid with that kind of attitude? May Jesus be with your kid the whole way, poor guy. You probably abuse him.

Moppy's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    u know what **** u mime. dont talk about my kid u ****ing piece of worthless trash

Country
    Thanks
    u know what **** u mime. dont talk about my kid u ****ing piece of worthless trash
    Jesus be with your family.

8. The following user said thank you to Mime for this useful post:

Taiki (03-16-2013)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information