Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Avatus Ifrit's Avatar the Legacy of Salem
    For starters, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience of having to wait so long. This week has been unusually eventful and tiring, so I hope you can forgive me for taking so long to respond to your signature requests. I hope you like the siggy's, I put alot of time into each and every one, exploring every possibility ._. some came out better than others, I'm sorry if you don't like yours D:

Fitch:

Silhouette:

Paradise Heaven:

Jaay:

Lee:

Again, I hope you like them because I spent at least an hour on each one(if not more, actually)

-Elfeater

2. The following user said thank you to Avatus Ifrit for this useful post:

Jaay (03-16-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    I really like the last and first one.

The last one is probably my favorite, I like the way you like did the text with era

Originally Posted by Pali View Post
    I really like the last and first one.

The last one is probably my favorite, I like the way you like did the text with era
    thank you! ^_^ Most will think those are best its the size. Since its of normal signature proportion, it hits the eye perfect. They're the most professionally done tbh, one thing about making signatures that has become a pet peeve of mine is signature size. Oversized signatures aren't my strong suit, not now or ever...however I'm always willing to try I guess ^_^ and Lee specifically requested yellow signature with dark grey and black siggy, so I figured that kind of text style would be interesting to embody the sig The brilliance was his request very few put such thought into their signature preference, and I'd never tried a black and white with vivid color before so

Faint's Avatar Banned

Thanks
    Very nice, thank you!
    I like the first one and Paradise Heaven's one.

Lee's Avatar I'm Lee

Thanks
    Thank you for the sig

"Oh shit, this is not in private mode" ~ Sonji 2014

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    All look very nice

Toby's Avatar KingSnowfy PureAsian ♥
    Awsome siggy's, Make one for me too
    KingSnowfy
    | is never gonna let you down |
    * KingMiyu| iSuck | Nuts | KingSnowfy *

"You think you're the only ones who matter. You think you can put off death. But that peace made you foolish and thoughtless. If you kill someone, someone else will kill you… this hatred binds us together."
    "Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."
    "I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."

Pain | Nagato

Banned

Thanks
    Nice Sigs man. Keep up the work!

10. The following user said thank you to Havon for this useful post:

Avatus Ifrit (03-17-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    I wanna request one but I don't think the render I want to use is allowed on this forum. >w<

Originally Posted by Pali View Post
    I wanna request one but I don't think the render I want to use is allowed on this forum. >w<
    its not allowed to be "sexual oriented" however, they also said that meant they couldn't be half naked ._. I could try to find a loophole in that logic, so long as you're willing to submit a signature request in the correct format and the desired way(click the link in my signature for details on siggy requests please)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information