Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Avatus Ifrit's Avatar the Legacy of Salem
    Mkay, so I got this friend, however he's not a friend ya know?

I've been playing gladiator with the kid since the start of a popular gunz pserver(I'll leave its name blank, due to rules), and I've literally known the kid since he'd joined the server and could hardly even glad worth shit. We've been friends throughout the most part of that time to now, except for when he disappeared for awhile, then came back and started waving around a shit ego attitude just because he could spam TBF(Granted that is an accomplishment, it doesn't mean you're god does it?). Back to the subject ~.~ we've developed what seems to be a love hate relationship ^_^ one day he's being unusually nice and alluring, and the next he's trying to ego me, non-bow, taunt, calling me ez, etc.

anyone got any advice? I apparently provoke him somehow(usually this occurs when I mention his real name, which I don't understand...I mean is that really reason enough to get upset over?), regardless I'm getting kind of sick of dealing with this bipolar what-ever the **** it is I'd like to find a way to mend the wounds, or cut it clean ._. and ofc there's always the block function, but do I really want to throw a good 5-6 years of knowing a kid down the drain just because he's got his panties in a twist over something?

Idk, I just need a lil advice. Should I try to be his friend(regardless of how much he'd like to ego me) or should I cut clean ._.

iKamote's Avatar Xoxo

Country
    Thanks
    Thats Hard dude.

Banned

Thanks
    I would help but i gotta think for a bit for that.

Avatus Ifrit's Avatar the Legacy of Salem
    Originally Posted by Havon View Post
    I would help but i gotta think for a bit for that.
    thanks for the consideration ^_^ I love that sig of yours btw. Made me burst into random laughter like a psychopath XD yaaaaay looking like a creep ._.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Been there.. but it never came from my side (since I've never hated a person before).

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Elfeater View Post
    Mkay, so I got this friend, however he's not a friend ya know?

I've been playing gladiator with the kid since the start of a popular gunz pserver(I'll leave its name blank, due to rules), and I've literally known the kid since he'd joined the server and could hardly even glad worth shit. We've been friends throughout the most part of that time to now, except for when he disappeared for awhile, then came back and started waving around a shit ego attitude just because he could spam TBF(Granted that is an accomplishment, it doesn't mean you're god does it?). Back to the subject ~.~ we've developed what seems to be a love hate relationship ^_^ one day he's being unusually nice and alluring, and the next he's trying to ego me, non-bow, taunt, calling me ez, etc.

anyone got any advice? I apparently provoke him somehow(usually this occurs when I mention his real name, which I don't understand...I mean is that really reason enough to get upset over?), regardless I'm getting kind of sick of dealing with this bipolar what-ever the **** it is I'd like to find a way to mend the wounds, or cut it clean ._. and ofc there's always the block function, but do I really want to throw a good 5-6 years of knowing a kid down the drain just because he's got his panties in a twist over something?

Idk, I just need a lil advice. Should I try to be his friend(regardless of how much he'd like to ego me) or should I cut clean ._.
    Just call him out on his bullshit?

MikeGSI's Avatar Black Cops

Thanks
    Fok him, u can be my friend though.

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    i guess that guy is sensitive? i mean, the reason why he gets mad is just not understandable. it's just a game..why so serious.

you should just tell him what you think, don't be a pu$$y and let him ego/rage at you.
    Ay.

Banned

Thanks
    you should try real life sometime who cares about an online dude just let him be a ****** if thats what he wants

10. The following 2 users say thank you to mr guy for this useful post:

Havon (03-18-2013), Tomboii (03-17-2013)

SinRay's Avatar 2009-2013

Thanks
    ? **** u and **** him
    lol wtf

12. The following user said thank you to SinRay for this useful post:

Adam (03-17-2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information