Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    White Silver King

Thanks
    You didnt change, you're still 120% a ******; please just quit already ffs.

^2Link's Avatar Trigger me baby

Country
    Thanks
    Isley ive never seen you get off my thread.

Originally Posted by DesiBoii View Post
    You were always incredidbly rude to me, you always talked about killing my family. Like grow up you kiddo. IT's not you being a troll, You got to watch the actions you put out there especially you should always think of the consequences it will lead to when you put 1 word out there. LEARN. INSPIRE. DON"T BULLY. STOP THE VIOLENCE.
    and ive talked to you? when/who are you...?

Characters:
    Link

Banned

Thanks
    welcome back?..

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    sam... I can't believe you just said Tom's a 9year old kid THINKING HE'S GOOD. He is way better then most of the server w/e im done lol

White Silver King

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AimKingDive View Post
    Isley ive never seen you get off my thread.

and ive talked to you? when/who are you...?

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...VS-AimKingDive

Nope we've never seen each other or spoken to each other. Get off the servers already ffs; still ego + still trash. But at least you stopped making up excuses like "IM NOT WARMED! IM 5X WORSE WHEN IM NOT WARMED ASK ANYONE ON THE FORUMS!" Clearly Forums has spoken and majority of them are calling you trash. GF

Country
    Thanks
    Jesus christ you are ****ed, i said get off my thread nothing else. im not going to argue with you Oh boy you beat me in a game clap clap good boy

Characters:
    Link

White Silver King

Thanks
    Jesus christ you are ****ed, i said get off my thread nothing else. im not going to argue with you Oh boy you beat me in a game clap clap good boy
    You said get off your thread, and im saying you havent changed, you still ego and youre still trash. o.O can i have my cookie now (:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jaay View Post
    sam... I can't believe you just said Tom's a 9year old kid THINKING HE'S GOOD. He is way better then most of the server w/e im done lol
    Jaay i love how you respect all theese kids even though they talk loads of shit about you behind your back every single person that egos/trolls me on the server (90% of the server) calls you my little asshat and talks shit says ur ez and etc yet you still respect them, makes no sense to me. i dont ego unless i get egoed talk shit to me ill **** you up thats how i roll.

Characters:
    Link

Tumble's Avatar Sir Newgen

Thanks
    AimKingDive just stahp

Banned

Thanks
    Jaay i love how you respect all theese kids even though they talk loads of shit about you behind your back every single person that egos/trolls me on the server (90% of the server) calls you my little asshat and talks shit says ur ez and etc yet you still respect them, makes no sense to me. i dont ego unless i get egoed talk shit to me ill **** you up thats how i roll.
    I have never called Jaay an asshat since he's a cool guy. Are you male or female? if you're a male quit acting like a bitch already. major ****boy status i'll give u that

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information