Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Jungae's Avatar Death is near.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DontTouchMeX View Post
    Well it's their fault that they hate me, so i should ignore them and let them continue swearing on me???? If i swear i get reported and you guys won't say anything. So i gotta ss and report. This has happened with me before, Ommadawn reported me and i had a ss of them provoking me. so i was unwarned and unmuted by dave.
    Lol tbh donttouchmeX is just hated and being a little bitch about it no offence but srsl 10 a day? grow some ****ing balls like vick said

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Already said why i did 10 reports in 1 day, So why are you getting involved...??

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    But kira did a lot more in 1 day?

noobs all noobs, just hjb.
    Ay.

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yuul View Post
    But kira did a lot more in 1 day?

noobs all noobs, just hjb.

IKR, why QQ when i report???

White Silver King

Thanks

IKR, why QQ when i report???
    You should probably buy a pair of balls cause i doubt you'll grow a pair. Why do 10 reports for rudeness if their insults dont actually offend you. And if you are getting offended the /ignore command was made for a reason or stop taking every cuss word that thrown at you up the butt and get the **** over it.

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Isley View Post
    You should probably buy a pair of balls cause i doubt you'll grow a pair. Why do 10 reports for rudeness if their insults dont actually offend you. And if you are getting offended the /ignore command was made for a reason or stop taking every cuss word that thrown at you up the butt and get the **** over it.
    LOL?? why can't i report for rudeness and insults its F....... my choice and you don't need to interfear.
    Thanks

Jungae's Avatar Death is near.

Country
    Thanks
    '-'
    please for the love of god donttouchme stop being a lil crybaby about some insults

*You should probably buy a pair of balls cause i doubt you'll grow a pair. Why do 10 reports for rudeness if their insults dont actually offend you. And if you are getting offended the /ignore command was made for a reason or stop taking every cuss word that thrown at you up the butt and get the **** over it. *
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    thx isley

Banned

Thanks
    He needs to get off my sac

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Are you kidding me? Tell me who didn't used to Hack on ijji. I guess even some of the Gm's from ijji used to hack.
    And my E-lunge Record if you think im marco'ing i can do the my E-lunges front of you in game.
    And i reported players cause of bad language and their rude. So somthing should be done.

Also i aint trying to be a Admin/GM by reporting players...

I dont think there's any rule about how many reports you make. Maikell stop trying.....
    There's a 'edit' button for a reason. This'd help so you don't spam shit. Make one thread, and until a Moderator takes care of the issue, keep it in one thread. After he locks + moves, then make another thread. Also, reporting someone for saying something offensive, yet you don't take offense? You're an idiot. Like many others have said,

/Ignore was made for a reason.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    ^ this. just /ignore.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information