Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    DontTouchMeX is a real wanne be '' admin/gm/whatever ''
    This person who ive known since ijji is a hacker,glitch abuser.
    But since a month or so he wants to be recognized in fgunz and wants to be administrator
    So he reports everyone for dumb reasons yesterday he made 10 reports in 1 day isn't this wierd?
    This takes time for administrators to see if its a vailed report.
    He even reported me for spamming a chatroom who i made and he joined randomly
    I didnt invite him what so ever. he joins while im talking to a friend and reports.
    Please admin's if mex's keeps doing invailed reports/bullshit reports give him a warning because he reported 50% of fgunz.
    PS: Mex's elunge record is one big macro ;-).
    Mex
    Kingmex

2. The following 5 users say thank you to Steff for this useful post:

cabel (03-24-2013), Jungae (03-25-2013), Juriën (03-26-2013), Mike (03-25-2013), TheWiped (03-24-2013)

Thanks
    known fact

4. The following user said thank you to cabel for this useful post:

TheWiped (03-24-2013)

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    This is stupid.

By him reporting you, is saving everyone headache.

He did a good job.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Are you kidding me? Tell me who didn't used to Hack on ijji. I guess even some of the Gm's from ijji used to hack.
    And my E-lunge Record if you think im marco'ing i can do the my E-lunges front of you in game.
    And i reported players cause of bad language and their rude. So somthing should be done.

Also i aint trying to be a Admin/GM by reporting players...

I dont think there's any rule about how many reports you make. Maikell stop trying.....

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DontTouchMeX View Post
    Are you kidding me? Tell me who didn't used to Hack on ijji. I guess even some of the Gm's from ijji used to hack.
    And my E-lunge Record if you think im marco'ing i can do the my E-lunges front of you in game.
    And i reported players cause of bad language and their rude. So somthing should be done.

I dont think there's any rule about how many reports you make. Maikell stop trying.....
    you can't deny that 10 reports a day is a lil bit overdone.. people get annoyed by it because alot of your reports are not even worth anything or dont make any sense. im not saying you shouldnt report but only make a report when you are really offended

and if you claim in every report that you are "really offended" then you should grow up and get some balls.

8. The following user said thank you to Vickachu for this useful post:

Claudia (03-25-2013)

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vickachu View Post
    you can't deny that 10 reports a day is a lil bit overdone.. people get annoyed by it because alot of your reports are not even worth anything or dont make any sense. im not saying you shouldnt report but only make a report when you are really offended

and if you claim in every report that you are "really offended" then you should grow up and get some balls.
    Mhmm i got the ss's 4-5 days ago and reported all at once in 1 day? that's a problem?? and isn't it Gm's job to read the report and do somthing??? I never was told that you couldn't make 10 reports in 1 day.
    Next time put it as a rule and don't QQ about it.

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    If there was a record for most reports in a day,
    i would have it gg.

11. The following user said thank you to Kira for this useful post:

XxXGamerZXxX (03-26-2013)

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    If there was a record for most reports in a day,
    i would have it gg.
    They don't QQ when you report more than 10 in a day and only QQ when i report........... this sucks....

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks

There's a 'edit' button for a reason. This'd help so you don't spam shit. Make one thread, and until a Moderator takes care of the issue, keep it in one thread. After he locks + moves, then make another thread. Also, reporting someone for saying something offensive, yet you don't take offense? You're an idiot. Like many others have said,

/Ignore was made for a reason.

Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks

how about you record yourself doing it with a phone/camera or whatever?

15. The following 2 users say thank you to Ollypayy for this useful post:

cabel (03-26-2013), Kira (03-26-2013)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information