Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adobe View Post
    nice going taking arya's ss

Banned

Thanks
    Ah, good times

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyBashy View Post
    Rofl this is something I could never understand; people always say your not oldgen if you're not known (luckily I'm known), also some people say "you can't be oldgen with that ego". Lol, you obviously don't know real oldgens then. I've had a chat with many oldgens, Burgz (one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet on gunz), Shot, Tetsuo, etc.. oh and I cannot forget ma ***** Gosu (his ego is large). And I know they all ego because I've SEEN them ego, and even though they are calmer than others most of the time(due to the fact that people know about their skill and try to ****-ride them all the time) they're ego's are as huge as any other person that plays gunz. Even if they don't show it, believe me when I say if they are losing a cw, they are raging in clan chat and/or team chat.

Also, just saying, you don't have to know about/be in oldgen pro clans to be an oldgen. Back in the day I wasn't known, I didn't even have the name Bashy or Scottie or _0wned_, my name back then was stefan7 and I was a hella bad sprayer that couldn't even aim muchless rs. And look at me, without even learning to rs properly I came from stefan7 to a semi-well-known player. And back then, even up until now, I never even cared about knowing any of those known oldgen kids because they all have a huge ass ego. Whether they show it in general chat or hide it and spam rage in clan chat and/or team chat, they do rage all the time shit doesn't go their way.

And if you take a look at me, I didn't make my name in ijji, I made it in TG, DG, FG, HG, *** and all the other huge private servers that were there, by the time QG came out a shitload of people had already known me and kept talking shit and asking for 1v1's. Not to mention I made all of this possible on a shit laptop with 40-80 fps.

After reading through everything out of sheer boredom... yay! I'm in the same boat cept I'm still not known cause I change names too often and never cw ahha. Nice to see someone from the old days

Thanks
    Vizion ur bad

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information