Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fitch View Post
    nice one.
    and u are right, why should we remove the limit breaker? people spent thousands of dollars trying to get it (kidding but uk what i mean) and just because u didn't get it dosen't mean the item has to be removed.
    Play Fair, Be Nice.
    Thank you, Fitch Yo.

if they actually spent that much for a sg thats +1 dmg thats fking ******ed i tell them looool
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Serpento View Post
    if they actually spent that much for a sg thats +1 dmg thats fking ******ed i tell them looool
    read the words in the brackets please.
    nice one.
    and u are right, why should we remove the limit breaker? people spent thousands of dollars trying to get it (kidding but uk what i mean) and just because u didn't get it dosen't mean the item has to be removed.
    Play Fair, Be Nice.
    Thank you, Fitch Yo.

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    So yup I wrote remove ghost but I have other suggestions that should be balanced/fixed too.

Remove list:

-Ghost Set (Fully in-game)
    -Ub3r Meds (From clan war)

Reason:

Basically what I believe is if you removed ghost set from in-game it would make the game more entertaining because then we could actually enjoy wearing other clothing in the market store, since we will know everyone will be equal at least in the clothing way.

With ub3r meds I think it has too much clips, if someones Cw'ing with ub3r & extreme meds and they run med, the fight will take 4-5 minutes instead of 1-2 which is pretty much annoying because clan war is meant to be fun and when a fight takes over 3-4 minutes per round you will be frustrated since it'll take forever to finish 1 clan war.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

4. The following user said thank you to Divine for this useful post:

Griimmjow (03-28-2013)

Adolf Hipster's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Remove Snipers.

Griimmjow's Avatar Developer~~v^~@

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    So yup I wrote remove ghost but I have other suggestions that should be balanced/fixed too.

Remove list:

-Ghost Set (Fully in-game)
    -Ub3r Meds (From clan war)

Reason:

Basically what I believe is if you removed ghost set from in-game it would make the game more entertaining because then we could actually enjoy wearing other clothing in the market store, since we will know everyone will be equal at least in the clothing way.

With ub3r meds I think it has too much clips, if someones Cw'ing with ub3r & extreme meds and they run med, the fight will take 4-5 minutes instead of 1-2 which is pretty much annoying because clan war is meant to be fun and when a fight takes over 3-4 minutes per round you will be frustrated since it'll take forever to finish 1 clan war.

//AGREE

,nuff said

IGN: Griimmjow
    F.Name: Griimmjow
    Contact me: [email protected]

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Codedom View Post
    Remove Snipers.
    Never gonna happen. It's like you want to remove sprayers (like we all do) but it's a part of GunZ Inc.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HuskyBW View Post
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...psbf702d38.jpg

::: ABOUT THE LIMITBREAKER :::

First off, do not remove "Limitbreaker" we already got screwed once with Duelisto n' Genesis to see them going to 10 dmg (Same has stardard donation shotgun).

Random dude saying : Yea... But they have 1 more clip before reloading
    Me : Wutt are you serious ?? But what's that matter having 5 or 6 bullet in the shotty if there's [R] in "almost" everygame

Also it's not because I have a Limitbreaker that I want to keep it, if they really attend to remove it or nerf it. Please refund me 40$ not 400 coins, I said 40$ ! I spend lots money to get (Yes I admit) an OP Shotgun, but for 40$ I think it's quite a good deal ... Also there's players who bought 800 coins or more in order to get it. That would be really cheap from FG to screw those players.

Random dude : Yea... But you gonna get 400 coins back !
    Me : Ok... To get what ??? Donator items that's I already have or items that I don't need ???

Anyway, I bet that Limitbreaker promotion brought them LOTS n' LOTS of money for the server that's actually another good point. Now for those who complain well take 40$ try getting one, if you don't need that because you pro... Well your decision, your problem. In my case, I need it (Like that we balanced cuz im noob =/)

::: Meds :::

Donation or Not, I do think what's make FG so much fun compare to all server it's because there's longer gameplay/chances. It's really awesome to do ATK n DEF getting back to heal 2-3 times on both side it creates an incredile battle. I used to play iGunZ (The very first gunz without prem. meds, 100 HP / 60 AP) I can tell that getting 2 shotted happen often without a chance to heal n' get back. Plus... FGunZ has IjjI Prem Meds. for Free (It's normal to see FGunZ's Donation Meds being stronger than IjjI's Meds)

::: Snipers :::

Annoying yes... But there's lots of players loves it actually so we keep them, but not for CW. Sneaking behind a wall a getting 1 shotted or getting red hp and than get kill by his teamate... Not fun at all. (I admit for 4v4 TDM it's kinda cool to play with or against a sniper) but for CW I say No (My opinion)

::: Gamble Items :::

Adding non-donator Gamble items with Bounty that gives you any donation items for 30 days. We could make them cost like 50 000 or 100 000 bounty what do you think =) ? Like that for those who can efford money to get donation, well they could try their luck by gambling for a non-permanant donation item =)

::: Non-Donator Room tags :::

I don't think it's a good idea... That could ruin the server's money. How many games there's with [V][IA][R] ? Lots agree ? Adding [ND] (Non donator) would make every players using it, so the players won't use donation item anymore. You love this game, you love FG, you want cool/powerful item, well donate...

::: Items :::

Non Donator :

- Make low level shotguns at least 8 dmg minimum with a stardard delay 1000~900 (Not random stuff like 1070, 1050, 1025)

- Make Dual Riffle a bit weaker they're really a pain when there's [V] in-game

- Make Stardard Rifle 1 or 2 more dmg (Seriously... Level 99 - 20 dmg) Same for donor rifle they are only 22, making them 23 would be better

- Rifle should not be 100 delay (It's too slow) I would recommand 90 for Non-Donator n' 80 for Donator

- Removing "1-hit nade" (Damn... It's like the most annoying thing on this server) It used to be usefull to level in sewer arena but since the quest are back in V7, those 1-hit are there only to piss off players =/

Donator :

- Add new donations items like (Donator Kodachi, Donator Machinegun)

::: Server Features :::

- Adding room tags about "Ratio" of players (Exemple : [R30-] or [R50+]) Like that this will allow unexperimented players to play together without having pro to kill them and in the other side a good game with only good players in it.

(I asked some friends to try out FGunZ, but they ragequited because they weren't able to kill any one)

- Adding room tags about "Ping" (Example : [P150-] (Would be for 150 ping or less compared to the server's ping)

- Adding the possibility to spectacle/watch a game without taking gameroom place

- Adding a "Mail/Inbox" in the lobby to send message to "X" players when they are not online

- Adding more "/kick" when being in-game, because it's a bit annoying playing ATK n DEF and no one has a /kick to kick the ones who's ruinning our fun

- Creating new quest (Hard Quest for 8 players) to would be insane lol !

======================================

That's what I add in my mind to say ! Feel free to give your opinion about it.

Have a great day all

Friendly, Husky[BW]
    [B]east [W]arrior
    2002~2009
    Hello, this is husky
    Husky has a life.

ahhaha just kidding

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Flavour View Post
    Hello, this is husky
    Husky has a life.

ahhaha just kidding
    Atleast he wrote it honestly not like most people here that writes -what he said- and being too lazy

KR4K3N's Avatar _-Thor-_

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fitch View Post
    Never gonna happen. It's like you want to remove sprayers (like we all do) but it's a part of GunZ Inc.
    no its a part of gunz pserver inc

Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    funny thing is i can hack and people would still think im legit cause im so good at this game

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KR4K3N View Post
    no its a part of gunz pserver inc
    1-0

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information