put some modes in cw or auto [V]
    and if u can make the red sgs 6 bults again

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    [V] in CW.
    Remove Ghost.
    Remove Limit.
    It will be great if you will make the meds 45 clips 300 or less delay.

*Make a new item*
    Make item like this "ADAM" one but this item will bring hp like meds, Different meds.
    More Avatar.
    More SG.

That's all

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Freestyler

Thanks
    First place the meds, make the shop ingame balanced.

Pio lvl 40 dmg 9 br5 br6 lvl 40-45, dmg 8-9 shura 60 golden 50. So i can play with ijji items.

rest is fine.

4. The following user said thank you to Remorse for this useful post:

KR4K3N (03-28-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by jamie View Post
    everything are fine ???? I mean ghost blows and uh............. spaceys? No one uses those in cws lmao... And uh........................................................................................... Meds are okay i guess cuz it was way op back in v6.. U could do a whole pack of meds in like 30 seconds so g?g
    xddddddddd

Originally Posted by Codedom View Post
    Auto [V] in CW's.

And fix antilead.
    the fuq, u call 125/100 with 10 dmg sgs balanced?

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Remove Ghost 111111111111111111

The Uber meds [Nerf] 1111111111111

Balanced HP/AP and weapons in CW 11111111

Buff Shop Items [Mostely Low Levels] 1111111

Limit breaker [Removal] 1111111

Dual Rifles 1111

The anti-lead 1111

Patch Shotbot 11

the ones in red are the ones that people suggested the most about

Spacey SMG's 11

Balance Nothing 1

Balance Sword/Dagger 1

Double Shotguns 1
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Banned

Thanks
    dual rifles are too strong. I'm not sure about the exact stats at the moment but I know that a fafnir rifle deals like 23 damage already. dual rifles deal 30 damage. donor revolvers deal 56 damage. I think rifles should not deal over 25 damage, even the regular donor rifle is very potent already. I think that should be the cap. I personally don't care for dual rifles so I'd rather have them removed since they block ur aim. I can however imagine some other people prefer to look like rambo or something and not see what they shoot. I would also like for rifle muzzle flash to be smaller but I've said this a lot more often already so.

perhaps the same thing for smgs too. smgs should however deal slightly more damage. or have slightly smaller delay & reload times.

increase low lvl shotgun damage(and any weapon really), 10 damage shotguns deal 42% more damage than 7 damage shotguns. add on top of this the health difference between a donor & non donor and you are in theory at least 60% stronger, add on top of this donor meds and imagine it might not be so fun to start playing as non-donor on freestyle gunz. revolvers are a good example of how it should be, theres 20% difference between the best and the worst revolvers.

balance meds all across the board. even non donor meds are capable of healing up to 768 damage. 3-4 times back to full hp/ap I think it would be nice if we set the cap at 2 times full hp/ap for donor meds. and make regular meds like 25% weaker or something. I also think that medding speed should be 900 delay. I personally think hp/ap meds are better than seperate hp & ap meds. this makes it so that you will waste some of your med potential if you choose to med up early.

ghost is lame for gameplay.

Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    Meds and ghost. I don't find limit breaker any way "op".
    limit breaker is 5% extra damage compared to a regular 6 bullet donor shotgun. it is not as op as people make it seem to be.
    I have one but don't care too much for it tbh.

don't cap hp/ap in cw to 125/100 unless you re-balance every weapon or add a 0.85 dmg modifier or something. I personally believe that 225 total hp/ap is too low for clanwars should you make medding less potent.

remove dmg3 from game lmao. or limit the dmg mods to zombie mode.
    Last edited by Tomboii; 03-28-2013 at 06:58 PM.

8. The following 3 users say thank you to Tomboii for this useful post:

KR4K3N (03-28-2013), Prince Lenny (03-28-2013), serpento (03-29-2013)

HuskyBW's Avatar [B]east [W]arrior

Country
    Thanks

::: ABOUT THE LIMITBREAKER :::

First off, do not remove "Limitbreaker" we already got screwed once with Duelisto n' Genesis to see them going to 10 dmg (Same has stardard donation shotgun).

Random dude saying : Yea... But they have 1 more clip before reloading
    Me : Wutt are you serious ?? But what's that matter having 5 or 6 bullet in the shotty if there's [R] in "almost" everygame

Also it's not because I have a Limitbreaker that I want to keep it, if they really attend to remove it or nerf it. Please refund me 40$ not 400 coins, I said 40$ ! I spend lots money to get (Yes I admit) an OP Shotgun, but for 40$ I think it's quite a good deal ... Also there's players who bought 800 coins or more in order to get it. That would be really cheap from FG to screw those players.

Random dude : Yea... But you gonna get 400 coins back !
    Me : Ok... To get what ??? Donator items that's I already have or items that I don't need ???

Anyway, I bet that Limitbreaker promotion brought them LOTS n' LOTS of money for the server that's actually another good point. Now for those who complain well take 40$ try getting one, if you don't need that because you pro... Well your decision, your problem. In my case, I need it (Like that we balanced cuz im noob =/)

::: Meds :::

Donation or Not, I do think what's make FG so much fun compare to all server it's because there's longer gameplay/chances. It's really awesome to do ATK n DEF getting back to heal 2-3 times on both side it creates an incredile battle. I used to play iGunZ (The very first gunz without prem. meds, 100 HP / 60 AP) I can tell that getting 2 shotted happen often without a chance to heal n' get back. Plus... FGunZ has IjjI Prem Meds. for Free (It's normal to see FGunZ's Donation Meds being stronger than IjjI's Meds)

::: Snipers :::

Annoying yes... But there's lots of players loves it actually so we keep them, but not for CW. Sneaking behind a wall a getting 1 shotted or getting red hp and than get kill by his teamate... Not fun at all. (I admit for 4v4 TDM it's kinda cool to play with or against a sniper) but for CW I say No (My opinion)

::: Gamble Items :::

Adding non-donator Gamble items with Bounty that gives you any donation items for 30 days. We could make them cost like 50 000 or 100 000 bounty what do you think =) ? Like that for those who can efford money to get donation, well they could try their luck by gambling for a non-permanant donation item =)

::: Non-Donator Room tags :::

I don't think it's a good idea... That could ruin the server's money. How many games there's with [V][IA][R] ? Lots agree ? Adding [ND] (Non donator) would make every players using it, so the players won't use donation item anymore. You love this game, you love FG, you want cool/powerful item, well donate...

::: Items :::

Non Donator :

- Make low level shotguns at least 8 dmg minimum with a stardard delay 1000~900 (Not random stuff like 1070, 1050, 1025)

- Make Dual Riffle a bit weaker they're really a pain when there's [V] in-game

- Make Stardard Rifle 1 or 2 more dmg (Seriously... Level 99 - 20 dmg) Same for donor rifle they are only 22, making them 23 would be better

- Rifle should not be 100 delay (It's too slow) I would recommand 90 for Non-Donator n' 80 for Donator

- Removing "1-hit nade" (Damn... It's like the most annoying thing on this server) It used to be usefull to level in sewer arena but since the quest are back in V7, those 1-hit are there only to piss off players =/

Donator :

- Add new donations items like (Donator Kodachi, Donator Machinegun)

::: Server Features :::

- Adding room tags about "Ratio" of players (Exemple : [R30-] or [R50+]) Like that this will allow unexperimented players to play together without having pro to kill them and in the other side a good game with only good players in it.

(I asked some friends to try out FGunZ, but they ragequited because they weren't able to kill any one)

- Adding room tags about "Ping" (Example : [P150-] (Would be for 150 ping or less compared to the server's ping)

- Adding the possibility to spectacle/watch a game without taking gameroom place

- Adding a "Mail/Inbox" in the lobby to send message to "X" players when they are not online

- Adding more "/kick" when being in-game, because it's a bit annoying playing ATK n DEF and no one has a /kick to kick the ones who's ruinning our fun

- Creating new quest (Hard Quest for 8 players) to would be insane lol !

======================================

That's what I add in my mind to say ! Feel free to give your opinion about it.

Have a great day all

Friendly, Husky[BW]
    [B]east [W]arrior
    2002~2009

10. The following user said thank you to HuskyBW for this useful post:

Rocka (03-28-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HuskyBW View Post
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...psbf702d38.jpg

First off, do not remove "Limitbreaker" we already got screwed once with Duelisto n' Genesis to see them going to 10 dmg (Same has stardard donation shotgun).

Me : Wutt are you serious ?? But what's that matter having 5 or 6 bullet in the shotty if there's [R] in "almost" everygame

Also it's not because I have a Limitbreaker that I want to keep it, if they really attend to remove it or nerf it. Please refund me 40$ not 400 coins, I said 40$ ! I spend lots money to get (Yes I admit) an OP Shotgun, but for 40$ I think it's quite a good deal ... Also there's players who bought 800 coins or more in order to get it. That would be really cheap from FG to screw those players.

Me : Ok... To get what ??? Donator items that's I already have or items that I don't need ???

Anyway, I bet that Limitbreaker promotion brought them LOTS n' LOTS of money for the server that's actually another good point. Now for those who complain well take 40$ try getting one, if you don't need that because you pro... Well your decision, your problem. In my case, I need it (Like that we balanced cuz im noob =/)

Donation or Not, I do think what's make FG so much fun compare to all server it's because there's longer gameplay/chances. It's really awesome to do ATK n DEF getting back to heal 2-3 times on both side it creates an incredile battle. I used to play iGunZ (The very first gunz without prem. meds, 100 HP / 60 AP) I can tell that getting 2 shotted happen often without a chance to heal n' get back. Plus... FGunZ has IjjI Prem Meds. for Free (It's normal to see FGunZ's Donation Meds being stronger than IjjI's Meds)

Annoying yes... But there's lots of players loves it actually so we keep them, but not for CW. Sneaking behind a wall a getting 1 shotted or getting red hp and than get kill by his teamate... Not fun at all. (I admit for 4v4 TDM it's kinda cool to play with or against a sniper) but for CW I say No (My opinion)

Adding non-donator Gamble items with Bounty that gives you any donation items for 30 days. We could make them cost like 50 000 or 100 000 bounty what do you think =) ? Like that for those who can efford money to get donation, well they could try their luck by gambling for a non-permanant donation item =)

I don't think it's a good idea... That could ruin the server's money. How many games there's with [V][IA][R] ? Lots agree ? Adding [ND] (Non donator) would make every players using it, so the players won't use donation item anymore. You love this game, you love FG, you want cool/powerful item, well donate...

Non Donator :

- Make low level shotguns at least 8 dmg minimum with a stardard delay 1000~900 (Not random stuff like 1070, 1050, 1025)

- Make Stardard Rifle 1 or 2 more dmg (Seriously... Level 99 - 20 dmg) Same for donor rifle they are only 22, making them 23 would be better

- Rifle should not be 100 delay (It's too slow) I would recommand 90 for Non-Donator n' 80 for Donator

- Removing "1-hit nade" (Damn... It's like the most annoying thing on this server) It used to be usefull to level in sewer arena but since the quest are back in V7, those 1-hit are there only to piss off players =/

Donator :

- Adding room tags about "Ratio" of players (Exemple : [R30-] or [R50+]) Like that this will allow unexperimented players to play together without having pro to kill them and in the other side a good game with only good players in it.

(I asked some friends to try out FGunZ, but they ragequited because they weren't able to kill any one)

- Adding room tags about "Ping" (Example : [P150-] (Would be for 150 ping or less compared to the server's ping)

- Adding the possibility to spectacle/watch a game without taking gameroom place

- Adding a "Mail/Inbox" in the lobby to send message to "X" players when they are not online

- Adding more "/kick" when being in-game, because it's a bit annoying playing ATK n DEF and no one has a /kick to kick the ones who's ruinning our fun

Have a great day all

Friendly, Husky[BW]
    [B]east [W]arrior
    2002~2009
    2002 ur born year and u died in 2009 how are u typing this post? dat post humane posts cotdam

12. The following user said thank you to Tomboii for this useful post:

A Tissue (03-29-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HuskyBW View Post
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...psbf702d38.jpg

Non Donator :

Donator :

Have a great day all

Friendly, Husky[BW]
    [B]east [W]arrior
    2002~2009
    nice one.
    and u are right, why should we remove the limit breaker? people spent thousand of dollars trying to get it (kidding but uk what i mean) and just because u didn't get it dosen't mean the item has to be removed.
    Play Fair, Be Nice.
    Thank you, Fitch Yo.

HuskyBW's Avatar [B]east [W]arrior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    2002 ur born year and u died in 2009 how are u typing this post? dat post humane posts cotdam
    It's my clan that is born in 2002 and died in 2009 im the only one remaining XD

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information