Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    nerf dual rifles, still.

increase low lvl shotgun damage, 10 damage shotguns deal 42% more damage than 7 damage shotguns. add on top of this the health difference between a donor & non donor and you are in theory at least 60% stronger, add on top of this donor meds and imagine it might not be so fun to start playing as non-donor on freestyle gunz. revolvers are a good example of how it could also be, theres 20% difference between the best and the worst revolvers.

balance meds all across the board. even non donor meds are capable of healing up to 768 damage. 3-4 times back to full hp/ap I think it would be nice if we set the cap at 2 times full hp/ap for donor meds. and make regular meds like 25% weaker or something. I also think that medding speed should be 900 delay.

anyhow these changes obviously affect the need for donors but I also think they will attract players to freestyle gunz which would increase donations as well.

Hide CC option. or be able to put password on CC and don't show amount of members in cc. certain people dodge like theres no tommorow.

add a new currency or reset bounty so that you get 1 bounty per kill. make avatars available for purchase in bounty so that people have to work for them. promotes more playtime because people have something to work towards.

survival mode

accuracy percentage on character stats screen (where k/d is etc). I think snipers etc would find this a lot of fun. perhaps an option to disable it on fgunz.net for people who are ashamed.

autokick players from gameroom when theyre in game room for longer than 5 minutes when the game has been started already.

Clanwar hall of fame.

An additional rank for the clanleader to make players. Hierarchy would be Clanleader->Admin->Clanwarrer->Member.

ok i gotta go.
    i liked tomboii's suggestion so ill post it here for you to see.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

2. The following 3 users say thank you to serpento for this useful post:

ossiegassie (03-28-2013), Steph (03-28-2013), Tomboii (03-28-2013)

Thread Information