Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    Why is everyone making themselves higher than others? srsly, the guy just wasted his time and effort in putting this up and you all say is that he is bad or cnc with a bad tone (how I read it Anyways).
    His past works compared to now is totally different and he really is getting better. Judge him by what he wants you to see, not by what he did in the past or his attitude. You're all just getting his hopes down, and do we want to have an image of destroying peoples dreams and hopes?

OT:
    The first one is good, except for the logo placement. It should be on the left and not that stretched. The "trail" on Issac might do with a little blurring and Him being a bit smaller and a little less stretched too. The dragon is great tho.

And the Second one is a whole lot better and might even be a good title screen for a new Gunz server, its has that nice welcomey feel. But only if you removed the guy at the right, he dosent fit and looks like you pasted him there without much thought. Also the logo shouldint be that stretched too.

First is a 7/10 and the second is an 8.5/10 but improvement wise is a 10/10

where exactly did I place myself higher than him?

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nickachu View Post
    where exactly did I place myself higher than him?
    You're actually a great example of how to treat people, regarding Cnc. I obviously didint mean you. But then again, I was in a bit of a bad mood when I made that post, and I apoligize if I really offended anyone.

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    Why is everyone making themselves higher than others? srsly, the guy just wasted his time and effort in putting this up and you all say is that he is bad or cnc with a bad tone (how I read it Anyways).
    His past works compared to now is totally different and he really is getting better. Judge him by what he wants you to see, not by what he did in the past or his attitude. You're all just getting his hopes down, and do we want to have an image of destroying peoples dreams and hopes?

OT:
    The first one is good, except for the logo placement. It should be on the left and not that stretched. The "trail" on Issac might do with a little blurring and Him being a bit smaller and a little less stretched too. The dragon is great tho.

And the Second one is a whole lot better and might even be a good title screen for a new Gunz server, its has that nice welcomey feel. But only if you removed the guy at the right, he dosent fit and looks like you pasted him there without much thought. Also the logo shouldint be that stretched too.

First is a 7/10 and the second is an 8.5/10 but improvement wise is a 10/10

CnC is meant for us to comment n' criticize. Whether it's good or bad, we reply honestly. Telling what him what he wants doesn't make him better. I would still be doing those shitty smudge signatures if I was told what I wanted. He has a long way to go before he can call himself good. I'm not by any means saying I'm good. I'm still pretty shitty, as far as my signatures go.

As for us putting ourselves higher than him, I have no clue what you mean. I told him the honest truth about what I though about these logo's, and how I believe he can improve.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    CnC is meant for us to comment n' criticize. Whether it's good or bad, we reply honestly. Telling what him what he wants doesn't make him better. I would still be doing those shitty smudge signatures if I was told what I wanted. He has a long way to go before he can call himself good. I'm not by any means saying I'm good. I'm still pretty shitty, as far as my signatures go.

As for us putting ourselves higher than him, I have no clue what you mean. I told him the honest truth about what I though about these logo's, and how I believe he can improve.
    U said it. Sometimes CnC's can be very hurtful though. All the ones that write CnC's, please note:
    Try not to hurt people with ur criticism.
    And Adam I quoted u because your CnC was kinda mean.

Natto's Avatar Piece of Kek

Country
    Thanks
    It looks ok for a beginner

CnC:
    First pic - The smudge behind Isaac is kinda distracting and too obvious. I suggest that you remove Isaac and just place the gunz logo there.
    Second pic - It's good but the the render placement and depth is the only problem

I like to start wildfires

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fitch View Post
    U said it. Sometimes CnC's can be very hurtful though. All the ones that write CnC's, please note:
    Try not to hurt people with ur criticism.
    And Adam I quoted u because your CnC was kinda mean.
    I don't focus on being gentle. I focus on getting what they can improve on. Being 'nice' isn't in my job description. Now that you say that, new quote for my sig.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I don't focus on being gentle. I focus on getting what they can improve on. Being 'nice' isn't in my job description. Now that you say that, new quote for my sig.
    Hmm...haven't seen your qoute before but i did see the names in spoiler before.
    kk, noted.

Griimmjow's Avatar Developer~~v^~@

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Grasol View Post
    They are all ****ing stupid I'm getting tired of it aswell.
    http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...in-d51bmat.png

get good k?
    You know that is cool. Thanks for posting something I already seen before , thats so your work besides what was the point in posting that. I like to make my own renders aswell as you can see.

IGN: Griimmjow
    F.Name: Griimmjow
    Contact me: [email protected]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information