Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Lol, you're not elaborating, your just making an idiotic statement. Just because onr extreme group does horrendous things doesn't mean the entire population does horrendous things. I'm Muslim and I obviously have alot of Muslim friends, does that mean every single one of us take a bomb to our chest and go running around saying 'Allah Akbar?' No, we don't. Do go around saying ******ed statements.
    my opinion along with 99% of the world > yours

did i say ANYTHING about the "extremists" in the muslamic culture? no

thats you assuming what i was talking about!

whos more idiotic now bitch

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Anima for this useful post:

Godkilla1211 (04-04-2013)

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Lol, you're not elaborating, your just making an idiotic statement. Just because onr extreme group does horrendous things doesn't mean the entire population does horrendous things. I'm Muslim and I obviously have alot of Muslim friends, does that mean every single one of us take a bomb to our chest and go running around saying 'Allah Akbar?' No, we don't. Do go around saying ******ed statements.
    Infact i know some Muslims who converted over to Christianity.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The God

Thanks
    Also vikachu you're hating on religions because , people have used it as an excuse to start wars but the religion itself has nothing to do with it. If you the emperors has said we kill them because they wont obey to me instead of because they aren't christians , everything would have been different today.

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HZOR View Post
    I can just murder a bunch of muslims and say it is in the name of atheits , I am doing it to prevent further attacks such as 9/11. So we are all going to hate atheists? God dammit , people are using religions in a wrong way , no one can prevent it.
    atheist is just a therm for people who dont believe in god. people dont identify themselves as atheist like religious people identify themself as christian or muslim

Also vikachu you're hating on religions because , people have used it as an excuse to start wars but the religion itself has nothing to do with it. If you the emperors has said we kill them because they wont obey to me instead of because they aren't christians , everything would have been different today.
    the bible itself also has some parts that are to frown upon.

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Serpento View Post
    Infact i know some Muslims who converted over to Christianity.
    That has absolutely nothing to do with my quote. And to be honest, Islam and Christianity are the same things with minor tweaks like being able to drink alcohol and modify your body, or at least how I see it.

7. The following user said thank you to Adam for this useful post:

Vickachu (04-04-2013)

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    That has absolutely nothing to do with my quote. And to be honest, Islam and Christianity are the same things with minor tweaks like being able to drink alcohol and modify your body, or at least how I see it.
    Minor tweaks..? #NOOB
    Culture, rules, story
    All different. wife under blanket ? wierd muslims

Donator

Thanks
    What about the literal purely religious conflicts.

10. The following user said thank you to Godkilla1211 for this useful post:

Vickachu (04-04-2013)

Banned

Thanks

hence religion.

The God

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vickachu View Post
    atheist is just a therm for people who dont believe in god. people dont identify themselves as atheist like religious people identify themself as christian or muslim
    Christianity is just a them for people who believe in god. That's just how community has grown , making religious people specific people and atheists just normal people. But we are all same , religious or not religious doens't change anything.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread Information