Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Lol dude, don't go stupid you aren't. Stopping abortions? Probably 0.5% of the christians agrees with that, or any religion. The people who you are talking about are annoying but they're rare, the people who believe whatever they want to and don't bother you don't get noticed, but please stop scheering everything over een kam jonge
    still these people exist. in holland you dont really have alot of those people. but you still have alot of them in america. repbulicans still use "the word of god" for political reasons. and since the usa is a very influential coutry i'd say that's a big deal.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vickachu View Post
    still these people exist. in holland you dont really have alot of those people. but you still have alot of them in america. repbulicans still use "the word of god" for political reasons. and since the usa is a very influential coutry i'd say that's a big deal.
    we don't?
    dude... in my village alone there's a shitload of those ret4rded tunnel visioned idiots.
    no matter WHAT argument you throw at them they just won't listen.

Banned

Country
    Thanks

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nickachu View Post
    we don't?
    dude... in my village alone there's a shitload of those ret4rded tunnel visioned idiots.
    no matter WHAT argument you throw at them they just won't listen.
    your village is in the middle of nowere

ftwxxx's Avatar 完美

Thanks
    olololol those republicans are the idiots who can't distinguish between church and state olololo

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    What about the extreme muslims?

Anyways, I feel (even though I don't believe in god) pretty offended if people talk harsh about religion. Because everybody believes, even you do. If not in god you believe in the what you think is good and bad, and what is right and wrong. I personally believe in right and wrong, and I don't try no one to make them believe the same. I know how annoying that is. And yes you have a specific group that does such things, the one and only group that gets the attention, its always the negative attention. Just don't be so offensive towards other peoples religion.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    What

Banned

Thanks
    your village is in the middle of nowere
    this is irrelevant

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    christianity is basicly the sorce of alot of evil world wide. The deaths and murders caused by this religion isnt even countable. for the 2000 years of suffering from this evil religion are still not over. why would you believe in a god that is so evil?
    Lol why are you blaming Christianity for murders?
    Are you forgetting Muslims? Osama Bin Laden?
    Are you forgetting Jews? Attacking harmless countries?
    Are you forgetting Atheists? Normal people outside killing?
    Sure Hitler was Christian and he was murdering people, but you can't act stupid and say Christianity is an evil religion for the doings of people who are crazy people. You're dumb.

you can do those meaningless things if you want to.. but dont try to stop abortions because "its against gods will". stop trying to force YOUR god laws on anyone else.
    So you're saying abortions are good? Idiot. Christianity isn't the only Religion who doesn't allow abortions, why the fk would you have unprotected sex if you're gonna want an abortion? If it's a rape, I understand, but put it in a shelter. Matter of fact, some Atheists think abortions are evil too, stop these stupid arguments.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    There are, Muslims use it ALL the time.
    Dont denie it there are like 3.000.000 muslims in Netherlands

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information