Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gr3yscale's Avatar Vanta Von Vicious

Country
    Thanks
    Anyone else having trouble at MAL? Lots of anime titles are replaced by "SSJMaster vs. Xinil - A story of epic battles!" for me, it's odd...

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gr3yscale View Post
    Anyone else having trouble at MAL? Lots of anime titles are replaced by "SSJMaster vs. Xinil - A story of epic battles!" for me, it's odd...
    Anime that are already in your list?

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gr3yscale View Post
    Lol yah mine is doing that as as well

Thanks
    Shit I got that too. I think someone hacked it or some shit, because for some of the synopsis's it says "Man proposes, SSJMaster disposes". Also SSJMaster sounds like a stupid hacker name, not an anime title.

Lol yea, they most definitely got hacked, all the episodes are 9000 for them.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bashy View Post
    Shit I got that too. I think someone hacked it or some shit, because for some of the synopsis's it says "Man proposes, SSJMaster disposes". Also SSJMaster sounds like a stupid hacker name, not an anime title.

Lol yea, they most definitely got hacked, all the episodes are 9000 for them.
    https://twitter.com/SSJMaster
    http://ssjmaster.de/index.php

Yup. They haven't posted on their blog or their twitter in ages, but they are a hacker group so *shrug*.
    Last edited by Wucas Pls; 08-23-2013 at 06:22 AM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    https://twitter.com/SSJMaster

Yup. They haven't posted on their blog or their twitter in ages, but they are a hacker group so *shrug*.
    I hope this shit gets fixed though. It would be really troublesome to have to re-add all my anime on another website. Especially when I love this one more than any other one.

I think the owner of MAL shit talked that guy saying he can't hack his website; that's where "Man proposes, SSJMaster disposes" comes from.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bashy View Post
    I hope this shit gets fixed though. It would be really troublesome to have to re-add all my anime on another website. Especially when I love this one more than any other one.

I think the owner of MAL shit talked that guy saying he can't hack his website; that's where "Man proposes, SSJMaster disposes" comes from.
    Lol prolly, I still like Hummingbird more though, so this doesn't really bug me ;D.

Thread Information