Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
    ok ok is there anime like hunger games JAJAJA or, just a survival based anime where ppl kill eachother over resources
    Jyu Oh Sei (one of my favorite) but maybe not exactly that since you wont see that much fighting.
    Ben-To - LOL

Out of the top of my mind those are the two I can think of. I'm really tired, so I will go to sleep. But you can still watch those, I'll try to come edit and add some tommorow morning or so.

-Jawarisin

PS: 100TH REPLY!
    Last edited by Jawarisin; 04-28-2013 at 06:47 AM.
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    so i was listening to a nightcore song and the picture was a picture of the anime - Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai, and i felt like checking it out

idk if any1 has watched it or if its well known or anygood, any 1 watched it and liked it?

i watched the first episode and i found it quite good but idk anything about anime so ;P

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Resort View Post
    so i was listening to a nightcore song and the picture was a picture of the anime - Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai, and i felt like checking it out

idk if any1 has watched it or if its well known or anygood, any 1 watched it and liked it?

i watched the first episode and i found it quite good but idk anything about anime so ;P
    Yes it do is well known.

The anime is interesting at first, you might laugh at the first mention of Burning Fighting Fighter (or something around that). But it will bore you really quickly as all you will see is kids living in their delusion. It stops being funny after a few episodes and honestly, it's bad. It's not an anime I suggest, but you can give it a try; I just don't think you will make it past episode 7.

But if you arn't really into animes and liked it, I suggest you give it a go. Until you can actually tell what's bad and good, you might actually enjoy any dumb stuff. More for you

-Jawarisin
    This is Jawarisin

Profection's Avatar Forum's Grammar Nazi

Thanks
    Well, I don't consider myself as an avid anime watcher but I have completed Bleach and I do keep up with the anime of Naruto Shippuuden. Also, I watched Death Note many years ago when I was still much too young to appreciate it entirely. Right now, I'm in the midst of completing Death Note again and I am in total friggen awe. I have yet to watch the live action Japanese movie of the show but here's my question: do you think there is going to be a Death Note live action movie remake by Hollywood?

Banned

Thanks
    Just gonna say, pani poni dash is best anime, k.

Edit: What the hell, caps lock didn't work. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Naruto shippuden movie: Road to ninja dub spanish?
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    I stopped D.Gray Man because it's not my type of anime.. downloaded Ao no Exorcist, I hope it's a good one, my friends recommended me to watch it.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyBashy View Post
    I don't like the anime, imo its stupid and just not for me, but that's just me. If you like it then you should watch it.

Just for saying that I wanna smash your face.

I just don't like those, but I am currently watching 07 Ghost.
    Yay, still love u Bashy.

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Profection View Post
    Well, I don't consider myself as an avid anime watcher but I have completed Bleach and I do keep up with the anime of Naruto Shippuuden. Also, I watched Death Note many years ago when I was still much too young to appreciate it entirely. Right now, I'm in the midst of completing Death Note again and I am in total friggen awe. I have yet to watch the live action Japanese movie of the show but here's my question: do you think there is going to be a Death Note live action movie remake by Hollywood?
    Nope, they tryed making a movie already (maybe 2, I don't remember exactly). It was one of the biggest fail ever. I don't think they want anything else to do with Death Note anymore.

Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    Naruto shippuden movie: Road to ninja dub spanish?
    1-Why would you want spannish dubb :/ Dubbs are bad. Dubbs should die.
    ALL dubs are bad.
    2-Dubb's are always way late on sub's (can be years or ever). So If that movie just got out, you might have to wait a while, especially for spannish.
    3-No clue.

Originally Posted by George View Post
    I stopped D.Gray Man because it's not my type of anime.. downloaded Ao no Exorcist, I hope it's a good one, my friends recommended me to watch it.
    It's short and not that original, but it does have some funny elements. It's more of a "I got nothing better to do" anime than a "I need to watch this ASAP" anime. But it's worth giving a try definetly.

-Jawarisin
    This is Jawarisin

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    I'm going to finally say it, this has been bugging me for like 3 weeks now...
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Wucas Pls; 04-30-2013 at 09:00 AM.

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information